Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji=kizaru isnt over

Zoro above both Lucci and Kizaru

I at least expected a fight but this isn't bad either.

people are so focused on Zoro that they don't realize the implication of Sanji vs kizaru.
Don't you get tired of following the trolls' game?

Ignore them, we already know that Zoro from DR was capable of blocking and countering admirals
Sanji barely achieves that feat 400 chapters later with the help of some scientific boots.

How is touching someone affecting the body? Here’s a question for you tho: Can haku nullify Kuma’s power?
Yes, with enough Haki lol. Thats literally been defined by multiple characters in the story.

Haki nullifies Luffy's power and punches hurt him. Haki allowed Law to reverse Doc Q's powers on him. Haki prevented Luffy from being cut by Doflamingo's strings at key points. Haki makes Logias tangible. Haki prevents Law from teleporting people.

You: No haki cant nullify Van Auger's powers on someone

- Stuff actually looks promising for Usopp

- Sanjis' power of love got me thinkin bout Back to the Future

- Always nice to see Devon, to make sure she's not foolin us

- I REALLY REALLY dont like how much I like the idea of Caribou getting w/ BB

And another thing, I don’t ever want to see anyone say Fujitora and Ryokugyu are jobbers compared to Kuzan and Borsalino lmfao. Kuzan and Borsalino have literally cried during active combat scenarios twice in one arc.

Kuzan is my second favorite character in OP but him crying for goddamn Garp of all people was unbearable. Kuzan should’ve killed Garp instead of pussying out when Garp got stabbed.

And honestly Kizaru’s emotional attachment to Vegapunk is one of the most pathetic things Oda has ever drawn. I don’t think Oda has drawn one interaction between Vegapunk and Kizaru where Vegapunk isn’t shouting at or berating Kizaru, but Kizaru is acting like an abuse victim who doesn’t realize he’s in a one-sided relationship, constantly crying at the idea of having to assassinate a man who’s never shown him a single ounce of kindness or friendship. Oda’s incompetence is just astounding.

If Fujitora were Aokiji or Kizaru, he wouldn’t have been able to free the slaves at Reverie because he’d just start crying in the middle of the battlefield. Ryokugyu wouldn’t have had the balls to kill all the Samurai on Wano because he’d start crying or some shit. Damn I miss Akainu lmfao.

Yeah, Fujitora and Ryokugyu have had like ten times the big dick energy of Kizaru and Aokiji. I hate to see it but that’s how Oda has written things as of now. But Oda will probably ruin them and Akainu too lol.
If Greenbull was in Egghead instead of Kizaru, the Straw Hats would be finished...

And another thing, I don’t ever want to see anyone say Fujitora and Ryokugyu are jobbers compared to Kuzan and Borsalino lmfao. Kuzan and Borsalino have literally cried during active combat scenarios twice in one arc.

Kuzan is my second favorite character in OP but him crying for goddamn Garp of all people was unbearable. Kuzan should’ve killed Garp instead of pussying out when Garp got stabbed.

And honestly Kizaru’s emotional attachment to Vegapunk is one of the most pathetic things Oda has ever drawn. I don’t think Oda has drawn one interaction between Vegapunk and Kizaru where Vegapunk isn’t shouting at or berating Kizaru, but Kizaru is acting like an abuse victim who doesn’t realize he’s in a one-sided relationship, constantly crying at the idea of having to assassinate a man who’s never shown him a single ounce of kindness or friendship. Oda’s incompetence is just astounding.

If Fujitora were Aokiji or Kizaru, he wouldn’t have been able to free the slaves at Reverie because he’d just start crying in the middle of the battlefield. Ryokugyu wouldn’t have had the balls to kill all the Samurai on Wano because he’d start crying or some shit. Damn I miss Akainu lmfao.

Yeah, Fujitora and Ryokugyu have had like ten times the big dick energy of Kizaru and Aokiji. I hate to see it but that’s how Oda has written things as of now. But Oda will probably ruin them and Akainu too lol.
my man is having a full blown meltdown.

if the spoilers are true this is a win for Sanji fans.

they are the only ones who need to prove themself vs a top tier in the first place.

Luffy defeated Kaido and zoro cut kaido plus blocked hakkai.

admrals were never going to be a threat to him after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.