Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Been saying Gorosei are just hax merchants for ages, they are probably so old that they forgot how to fight. That's what happens when you give good fruits to geriatric patients.
I don't know who's worse between the two, Saturn or Kizaru. We need to at least give some credit to Saturn for taking these attacks, regenerating, and rising quickly, and not being paralyzed and trembling on the ground like Kizaru for dozens of chapters.

How are you not getting this lol? Yes, with enough Haki, you can overcome anything and everything. You act like im saying anyone with Haki can counter DF users. I am talking about the top fighters in this universe.
Outside of the myriad of examples I gave you, what do you even think this means?

?
It just means that Haki > Df but it’s still doesn’t mean you can nullify every df. Again, you can’t tell me with a straight face that you can counter a guy teleporting you by touching. Law’s powers aren’t similar to Van augur’s. I already told you the difference. Law is surrounding you with his powers not Van Augur.
Why couldn’t Oden break Bartomeos barrier? I mean Oden is a "top fighter" with monstrous level of haki, yet he couldn’t break that barrier. Hmmm, I wonder why 🥸..

I don't know who's worse between the two, Saturn or Kizaru. We need to at least give some credit to Saturn for taking these attacks, regenerating, and rising quickly, and not being paralyzed and trembling on the ground like Kizaru for dozens of chapters.
Kizaru is definitely better, he at least fought Yonko Luffy for some time, even though he was clearly outmatched, he at least did something. Saturn is just a big punching bag that can't even react to any of Luffy's attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.