Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro this Zoro that. Let's be honest, we all know why Oda is having him get stuck with Lucci up there, because it would be too much to have Luffy + Zoro vs Kizaru + Saturn. It is Pica 2.0. When the plot doesn't require him to stay with Lucci he will probably do some cool finisher and end the fight
If that's the reason then it would have been better him to be lost or stop the marines.

Lucci has no weight to be a Zoro opponent.

Even Kizaru, a top tier doesn't look threatening infront of Nika.

Wano Luffy literally got 1 shotted by a Yonkou and he was YC1 at the time. Losing to Yonkou doesn't dehype Lucci, if he was a fodder Zoro would have already won.
Actually bro
Sanji blocked Saturn's attack
Sanji blocked Kizaru's attack
But he couldn't do anything when Lucci attacked Stussy. Either was too fast or too scared or anything
We don't buy he doesn't care for Stussy because just earlier he claimed he is Stussy's dog

Put bias aside we can tell who Oda respects mors among Saturn punching bag with regen, Kizaru the little AP, or Lucci the one shot machine

Wait can Saturn control the Mother Flame as the Warrior God Of Science? Wasnt he the one doing that did the preparations for it to nuke Lulusia @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung
Bruh I read this as Sanji and almost fell off my chair and had a heart attack lmfao. Sanji is a "warrior of science" too ofc! Sanjis ultimate Mr Prince moment and return?! Uses the "mother flame" against the WG and Marines, like how his flames might be due to his mother too ofc?

Just humour me ofc.

:risiup::saden::ihaha::ace:

Status
Not open for further replies.