Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we didn’t have 1000+ chapters of strength hierarchy and only had Egghead for reference, I’d think Sanji was the 2nd strongest by far tbh. I wonder if that’s intentional from Oda and we’ll see him get a huge bounty boost this arc

Van Augur is a big trump card. Global teleportation
it would be fucking crazy if he can just teleport to anywhere hes been before regrardless of distance. or even if he knows what it looks like or its exact co-ordinates. Makes me think of the film Jumper which I enjoyed.
I remember people thinking Kuma was able to do that before Egghead especially, using his Bible book to have co-ordinates of where to go or something.

It shows that Lucci is more intelligent than Kizaru and Saturn, but it doesn't really pay for the humiliation he got against G5.
He was completely destroyed like a fodder, had no chance against Nika, like a fodder fighting against a top tier.

more intelligent is not the word, Lucci is more effective as an agent than Kizaru.
you remove Lufffy and Zoro and he would have killed everyone by now.

It shows that Lucci is more intelligent than Kizaru and Saturn, but it doesn't really pay for the humiliation he got against G5.
He was completely destroyed like a fodder, had no chance against Nika, like a fodder fighting against a top tier.

Why don't you show the scene 3 seconds later while Lucci is recovered already, taking control of Seraphims and saying he doesn't accept Straw Hat as Emperor.
While Luffy turned into a tired old man

Zoro can literally pull up and leave a permanent scar on Kaido and he’s top 1.

But Sanji literally blocks one laser and apparently Kizaru stocks are in the mud.

:laughmoji:
That's just Zoro gang coping. Nobody actually thinks this is Admiral downfeat, it's a Sanji upfeat which is consistent with him no-selling Seraphim barrage of attacks. Which shits all over Zoro and him going pant-to-pant with the cat right now. :kobeha:

Zoro this Zoro that. Let's be honest, we all know why Oda is having him get stuck with Lucci up there, because it would be too much to have Luffy + Zoro vs Kizaru + Saturn. It is Pica 2.0. When the plot doesn't require him to stay with Lucci he will probably do some cool finisher and end the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.