Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro was this a self ban? Sorry it went down like this lmao but yall brought it on yourselves.

Thanks tho this week is gonna be hilarious
Character comes back that was twice as strong as person Zoro fight in arc they were introduce.
Get awakening which small amount of characters have but has trouble with MC .
Some of the fanbase take away is that he should be no issues for Zoro , it's like the EL power level slap them in the face lol.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Add one's mental state to this list :milaugh:
LMFAO TRUE, I dunno how I didnt think of that, despite it being part of the inspiration for the meme too ironically!

Oda destroyed my mental state too much too! We need to sue Oda already for all this mental/emotional damage! Who wants to join me? I'm gonna call Jaguar D Saul Goodman to sue him! Buster Call Saul! Oh wait...

:funky::milaugh::lulz::kailaugh::crazwhat::kobeha::arnoling::beanmean:

Kizaruber Eats

if BB plot turns out to be Devon transforming into saturn to do stuff :jay-yeah:
Its not looking good so far, all this time waiting for them to appear and do something and no Lafitte at all, somehow Auger is there instead and they're leaving without us knowing what they came to do and to get, but presumably Saturn somehow I guess?! So extremely frustrating....

Kizaruber Eats

Saturn turned out to be a clown, Nusjuro is probably not that strong.....so Mihawk is the strongest person OP right now
GODHAWK TOP 1, WSS for a reason!

I'm really starting to understand how Ryuuma was able to keep the WG away from Wano for SO long apparently and SOLO too! Sword God FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.