Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this either. Saturn literally ate a Gattling from Gear 5 for breakfast, yet Kizalu's down for the count from one fucking punch. I don't know about anyone else, but that's extremely impressive to me. Saturn still hasn't even tried yet.
It'll be impressive if goofy used ACOC

we already know even Kuma can break his limbs in one punch, his durability isn't impressive but regen could be

Just give me your reasons. You mention it, Lucci was above many Vice Admirals. Roku abilities are haki related.
Cause Gear 3 and 2 were actually a lot more powerful pre timeskip, and Luffy learned how to use them efficiently it dropped in power but not that much since by then Luffy had Haki to soften the drop in power.. I want to say it balanced out but i need to do more research..

Oda already failed to use WG(team imu) as final villains. BB is also dogshit... The red rat as villain is too shit too. Lakainu is just a one panel guy.

There is literally nothing to look forward because SHs don't even try to solve mysteries and go on adventure which would make the plot atleast interesting... The MC is also just a tool which just fights and does nothing else... :josad:

It's all gaslighting because people didn't like.

1. The idea of BB killing Shanks.
2. Admiral fans not wanting a YONKO to be the final villain
3. Mihawk fans not wanting Shiryu to be the final fight for Zoro.

Blackbeard being the final villain was ALWAYS obvious and Imu really might have been a red herring.
Imu is important thematically as a third person in the dynamic between Luffy and BB, but really as the void (mu) which either ultimate dark or light will fill, not an alternative final villain. There's a lot to it that will only become apparent later though, imo. My prediction right now would be that BB is the one to kill/defeat Imu and take the holy land, which not only sidesteps the issue of everyone's opinions on what the Celestial Dragons deserve, but gives immediacy to the final fight.

even though saturn is out of the way am not sure this arc has a definitive villain anymore
feels like a 'do some damage ,leave to the next island sort of arc'

also dare i say it, luffy seems like hes already strong enough to beat kizaru so the tension is lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.