Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Auger last episode and this chapter too:

I miss this Kizaru so much too...

Got my "yellow monkeys paw" wish for wishing for more development for him and such!
:robinsweat::peperain::emohiyo:

Mihawk is the only one who has kept his wss title,.. while wb and kaido could not defend their titles and now they are no longer there....Mihawk is the best
Absolutely true, perfectly said! The only known Black Blade wielder aside from Ryuuma too and the only living one ofc! Nobody wants smoke with him either generally and he was said to pretty much able to paralyse you with his stare, (that lethal hawk stare lol) at Marineford too! I think that scene was more filler and it was Boa who mentioned it when Mihawk faced Luffy but its still still completely fitting ofc!

:cheers::kata::milaugh:

Luffy disrespect on Sartun is nasty tought he legit used him as a punching bag for show bonney how to punch . Looks like saturn was not able to even block or react to him
OK Bonney look carefully this is how to punch a punching bag !
PAAAF PAAAF Sent the guy flying .
See ? Now its your turn put your back into it ! You can do it too !

even though saturn is out of the way am not sure this arc has a definitive villain anymore
feels like a 'do some damage ,leave to the next island sort of arc'

also dare i say it, luffy seems like hes already strong enough to beat kizaru so the tension is lacking.
It was obvious that he's strong enough to beat Kizaru since Wano.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Luffy disrespect on Sartun is nasty tought he legit used him as a punching bag for show bonney how to punch . Looks like saturn was not able to even block or react to him
OK Bonney look carefully this is how to punch a punching bag !
PAAAF PAAAF Sent the guy flying .
See ? Now its your turn put your back into it ! You can do it too !
True lmao

Luffy was like nah Bonney this is how you do it and just started pummeling Saturn

fucking lol

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I want know more about Willie Gallon, the true most mysterious character of the series
Willie Gallon (ウィリー゠ガロン, Wirī Garon?, VIZ Media: Willy Karen)

Willy Karen wtf lol.

Willie Gallon (ウィリー゠ガロン, Wirī Garon?, VIZ Media: Willy Karen) is a physicist.[3] Little is known about Willie Gallon. It is known that he believes that everything that can be imagined can become reality. He is quoted by the narrator when the Straw Hat Pirates encountered a huge ship falling from the sky after they left from Arabasta saying "Anything that man can imagine is a possibility in reality".[3] He is not mentioned in the anime.

Damn I didnt realise the anime doesnt mention him, even though I've seen that scene both in the manga and anime, its been so damn long....

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Scientist#Willie_Gallon

Everything imagined can become reality?! Like Luffys fruit literally?! That pun on literally there too lol. Turning imagination into the literal, into reality, manifesting it!

@EmperorKinyagi @Paperchampion23

The BBPs will sneak into Mary Geoise, kill Garling, and take the “Moon God” DF from him. BB will get revenge for Xebec this way and also get his 3rd DF. Oda will subvert expectations by, instead of going with the extremely predictable BB vs Shanks, having BB kill Shanks’s dad instead

Status
Not open for further replies.