Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fine.

Zoro literally pulled up an left a permanent scar on Kaido and that’s fine and dandy.

Sanji literally blocks the equivalent of a Pacifista laser and it’s an “embarrassment” for Kizaru.

What are we even talking about bruh
zoro .... using an ultimate attack whilst kaido just disengaged in a 5 v1
context .

sometimes theres nothing to spin . that said , whether or not this chapter happened, kaido was always going to be stronger than kizaru.
odds of an admiral being comparable/stronger than strongest pirate is close to zero. akainu perhaps.

Honestly, If Zoro fans weren't so stupid and stayed humble, then they wouldn't have gotten clowned so bad. Even the dudes that detest powerscaling on Reddit are on their case now.
Instead of downplaying Luffy and trying to drag him down to Zoros level, they could've taken the route that its not that Zoros just weak, its just that Lucci is strong and Luffy clowned on him so badly because his just that insanely strong.
Instead of Zoro V Kizaru 1v1/ZKK 2, Zoro + Sanji + Straw Hats V Kizaru because Zoros is not strong enough to 1v1
Instead of the Sanji leg diff, just Saturn is just that strong that he can easily defeat Yonko commanders

But instead they tried throwing hands with everybodies agenda and now they getting hands from everybody :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Ok fine.

Zoro literally pulled up an left a permanent scar on Kaido and that’s fine and dandy.

Sanji literally blocks the equivalent of a Pacifista laser and it’s an “embarrassment” for Kizaru.

"Equivalent of a pacifista laser" is like saying beating the trees in the Seducing Woods is the equivalent of beating Greenbull.

He does care about not getting the job done/letting them escape though, which is what the conflict actually is.
I agree but Kizaru suppose to be helping with that and he getting stop by sanji .
Last chapter he did not rush kill bonney him self and he order Kizaru to do it while stab VP .
So he yeah he don't want them to escape but Kizaru also there to help stop that and he not getting the job done .

zoro .... using an ultimate attack whilst kaido just disengaged in a 5 v1
context .

sometimes theres nothing to spin . that said , whether or not this chapter happened, kaido was always going to be stronger than kizaru.
odds of an admiral being comparable/stronger than strongest pirate is close to zero. akainu perhaps.
You still haven’t explained why Sanji blocking a single laser is embarassing.

Didnt Gear 4 Snakeman literally block hundreds of them from Kizaru earlier?

@Embers Kaios have you seen the spoilers? Sanji is doing alright! I predicted that he would clash with Kizaru! I think blocking a laser beam counts.

I wonder if the fight will continue. Everything still seems so chaotic.
BRO HELL YEAH MAN

Honestly, i’m surprised no one even tagged me but then again maybe that was for the best. I was dealing a very depressing couple of days till I decided to view the spoilers

KING FUCKING WANJI MAN!!! THE SECOND STRONGEST STRAWHAT AND BEST CHARACTER IN ALL OF ONE PIECE

Ok fine.

Kizaru laser hasn’t been hyped nearly as much as kaidos durability was

C

CensoredbyWG

This guy is good at making up fairly believable nonsense.
Nonsense that keeps happening in the manga? Hahahahahah.

Brace yourself for robin getting kidnapped, shanks getting kidnapped, law dying EoS and much more.

Gohdroger's talked about bonney getting kuma's memories before the beginning of egghead lol.

I agree but Kizaru suppose to be helping with that and he getting stop by sanji .
Last chapter he did not rush kill bonney him self and he order Kizaru to do it while stab VP .
So he yeah he don't want them to escape but Kizaru also there to help stop that and he not getting the job done .
He screwed himself over by monologuing for too long and not prioritising Luffy, but that's somewhat understandable due to personal history. He has to redeem himself somehow now though because Imu isn't going to take "it was Kizaru" for an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.