Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so like the Hogyoku in Bleach I believe? Would make sense in a series all about dreaming and manifesting fate/reality!

Oh shit, if he created the One Piece that would be INSANE! Would explain why Oda is putting such insane emphasis on science and technology now too and having Judge and Caesar reform MADS too! Wouldnt be surprised if Queen rejoined them too and maybe Lilith or York if she doesnt get her deal with the WG or something? Although Lilith has turned out to be "good" ironically despite her "evil/violence" designation or w/e she has too lol.
Yeah, and what the One Piece do is create Devil Fruits

@EmperorKinyagi Saturn’s definitely getting cooked this arc otherwise Devon wouldn’t be able to take his place. No Gorosei matchup for Mid then (Sabo, Zoro, Sanji, and Law fight the remaining 4). Guess Shanks really did kill him
No he's definitely not getting cooked because she's leaving. If Kizaru reports that Saturn is dead or otherwise out of action, then Devon can't pretend to be him to the gorosei and Imu. They're not like the scabbards, they aren't going to believe Oden is back.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
I don't mind who the final villain is be it Imu or BB is but so much people did not want it to be BB cause of how he over reacts , runaway don't got a certain look etc etc .
All of that is what make him great along with his crew and it sad some people don't see that part of his charm as a final villain .
Yeah I've seen very similar criticisms for Shigaraki but seeing a villain actually struggle and grow, adapt and get stronger/better/wiser is great writing and parallels perfectly with the MC doing the exact same ofc and thus the ultimate foil narrative symbiosis or w/e happens then lol.

I rather have that than just some generic unstoppable villain with no real depth and just overrated, bland and far too strong for the good of the plot and such. Glares at certain villains in OP but also especially Bleach, Fairy Tail and Naruto lmao.

Either the Gorosei aren't as strong as most thought or Saturn's the weakest one

His regeneration is pretty insane but that's pretty much all we've seen from him

Marco-lite? Cool I guess
If we’re going in order by planets (plus he’s the first one to be introduced) he’s 100% the weakest one. But oda hasn’t had him fighting back much for a reason. He’s tanked hits from Kuma, Luffy, froze sanji in place and shot him down with some weird ability. I have a feeling next chapter we’re gonna see the full extent of a gorosei

Luffy disrespect on Sartun is nasty tought he legit used him as a punching bag for show bonney how to punch . Looks like saturn was not able to even block or react to him
OK Bonney look carefully this is how to punch a punching bag !
PAAAF PAAAF Sent the guy flying .
See ? Now its your turn put your back into it ! You can do it too !
I got to see panels but at this point i don't think satrun care about getting hit .
He like Kaido when fight first start he know he going to heal so he don't give a fuck .
Then again this also luffy so if want to hit you he going to hit you lol .

Ah so like the Hogyoku in Bleach I believe? Would make sense in a series all about dreaming and manifesting fate/reality!

Oh shit, if he created the One Piece that would be INSANE! Would explain why Oda is putting such insane emphasis on science and technology now too and having Judge and Caesar reform MADS too! Wouldnt be surprised if Queen rejoined them too and maybe Lilith or York if she doesnt get her deal with the WG or something? Although Lilith has turned out to be "good" ironically despite her "evil/violence" designation or w/e she has too lol.
Oda said that no one got it right about what the One Piece is. And I never see someone propose my wishing well theory. And the reason is very obvious. Oda explained what DF are only in chapter 1070

Status
Not open for further replies.