• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Kizaru blocked by Sanji
Zoro stalled by Lucci
Conejo still MIA

Good hype for Lucci, Sanji, and the Blackbeard pirates (+Luffy like always lmao) but damn this chapter really kicked me in the cock with a triple layer shitstorm cake with cherries on top
:crazwhat:

Imu is important thematically as a third person in the dynamic between Luffy and BB, but really as the void (mu) which either ultimate dark or light will fill, not an alternative final villain. There's a lot to it that will only become apparent later though, imo. My prediction right now would be that BB is the one to kill/defeat Imu and take the holy land, which not only sidesteps the issue of everyone's opinions on what the Celestial Dragons deserve, but gives immediacy to the final fight.
No I mean when they say Blackbeard has 0 chance at being final villain.

I can understand Imu being the final villain but people were acting like it was a sure thing.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
My theory is that the One Piece can make anything imagined become reality. And Willie Gallon is the scientist who created the One Piece
Ah so like the Hogyoku in Bleach I believe? Would make sense in a series all about dreaming and manifesting fate/reality!

Oh shit, if he created the One Piece that would be INSANE! Would explain why Oda is putting such insane emphasis on science and technology now too and having Judge and Caesar reform MADS too! Wouldnt be surprised if Queen rejoined them too and maybe Lilith or York if she doesnt get her deal with the WG or something? Although Lilith has turned out to be "good" ironically despite her "evil/violence" designation or w/e she has too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.