Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be impressive if goofy used ACOC

we already know even Kuma can break his limbs in one punch, his durability isn't impressive but regen could be
No need of great durability if your regenerative properties are practically second to none. The fact he's still unfazed by every hit he took is rather amazing.

BB crew showing why they are the most competent rn
see how efficient they are ?????

garp, gorosei , law , amazon lily ...

no need for their full crew

meanwhile red hair pirates get gas for sengoku stopping the war because shanks came out of saint garlic's nuts

even though saturn is out of the way am not sure this arc has a definitive villain anymore
feels like a 'do some damage ,leave to the next island sort of arc'

also dare i say it, luffy seems like hes already strong enough to beat kizaru so the tension is lacking.
We're in the wrap-up phase of the arc. The emotional climax and narrative resolution was Kuma's punch. Now Oda's just going to spend a few chapters arranging the way out so he begins the next one with all the pieces where he wants them. I don't believe Saturn is finished, not least because if he was then Devon having his likeness wouldn't be any use.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Usopp has to power the FUCK UP in elbaf because Augur is popping off right now

Willie Gallon (ウィリー゠ガロン, Wirī Garon?, VIZ Media: Willy Karen)

Willy Karen wtf lol.

Willie Gallon (ウィリー゠ガロン, Wirī Garon?, VIZ Media: Willy Karen) is a physicist.[3] Little is known about Willie Gallon. It is known that he believes that everything that can be imagined can become reality. He is quoted by the narrator when the Straw Hat Pirates encountered a huge ship falling from the sky after they left from Arabasta saying "Anything that man can imagine is a possibility in reality".[3] He is not mentioned in the anime.

Damn I didnt realise the anime doesnt mention him, even though I've seen that scene both in the manga and anime, its been so damn long....

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Scientist#Willie_Gallon

Everything imagined can become reality?! Like Luffys fruit literally?! That pun on literally there too lol. Turning imagination into the literal, into reality, manifesting it!
My theory is that the One Piece can make anything imagined become reality. And Willie Gallon is the scientist who created the One Piece

Hes the Shigaraki/AFO and Zeref for Luffy, hes surely gotta be the final villain. Thematically, hes the most fitting villain and the most ambitious, the most bold and has manipulated fate to his will, risked his life and thus taken massive risks just like Luffy and made massive gains for it.

Even if he doesnt have CoC for some insane reason, hes truly a D after all and absolute menace, the most iconic, charming, recognisable and thematically fitting villain for OP. I love villains like Doflamingo, Kaido, Crocodile etc but Blackbeard is the perfect foil and villain to Luffy.
I don't mind who the final villain is be it Imu or BB is but so much people did not want it to be BB cause of how he over reacts , runaway don't got a certain look etc etc .
All of that is what make him great along with his crew and it sad some people don't see that part of his charm as a final villain .

Luffy disrespect on Sartun is nasty tought he legit used him as a punching bag for show bonney how to punch . Looks like saturn was not able to even block or react to him
OK Bonney look carefully this is how to punch a punching bag !
PAAAF PAAAF Sent the guy flying .
See ? Now its your turn put your back into it ! You can do it too !
saturn is only good for taking hits

Status
Not open for further replies.