Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
People try to tell us BB is not the final villain when he's done nothing but clown the Marines and the WG. Now this. It's insane.
Hes the Shigaraki/AFO and Zeref for Luffy, hes surely gotta be the final villain. Thematically, hes the most fitting villain and the most ambitious, the most bold and has manipulated fate to his will, risked his life and thus taken massive risks just like Luffy and made massive gains for it.

Even if he doesnt have CoC for some insane reason, hes truly a D after all and absolute menace, the most iconic, charming, recognisable and thematically fitting villain for OP. I love villains like Doflamingo, Kaido, Crocodile etc but Blackbeard is the perfect foil and villain to Luffy.

People try to tell us BB is not the final villain when he's done nothing but clown the Marines and the WG. Now this. It's insane.
It's all gaslighting because people didn't like.

1. The idea of BB killing Shanks.
2. Admiral fans not wanting a YONKO to be the final villain
3. Mihawk fans not wanting Shiryu to be the final fight for Zoro.

Blackbeard being the final villain was ALWAYS obvious and Imu really might have been a red herring.

It's all gaslighting because people didn't like.

1. The idea of BB killing Shanks.
2. Admiral fans not wanting a YONKO to be the final villain
3. Mihawk fans not wanting Shiryu to be the final fight for Zoro.

Blackbeard being the final villain was ALWAYS obvious and Imu really might have been a red herring.
Most admiral fans want BB to be the final boss. I believe @Elder Lee Hung had a pretty big thread on it

I was pushing the elders agenda but my god Saturn is just getting shat on.
Hopefully these two restore the hype
:gotres::gouno:
To be fair he walked into a complete clusterfuck he was not prepared for. Surprise yonkou crew, then Akainu let Kuma get by and surprise him, now giant pirates and BB pirates both attack at the same time.

I know Markus Mars has something for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.