Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really considering that Saturn hasn't tried to do much beside waffling about and stab people with his spider legs. :milaugh:

We just have to wait until Oda stop holding Saturn back.
Well him standing there and getting sent flying by kuma comes back and gets sent flying by luffy like he’s team rocket is getting tiresome.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So, Devon touched Saturn and now can transform into him?

But it can't be the purpose they were here. They were here before marines arrrived and no one knew Saturn is coming as well.

I think they got something else but oda as usual will not reveal until ages .. another mystery lol

BB will get Shirahoshi as well as they will be aware of her being ancient weapon because of Caribou

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
@Kizaruber Eats then I have a new insight:
One Piece is a machine right? Roger arrived too early and couldn't use the one piece. That means either one piece is broken or one piece is off. Nika is the key to make the One Piece work again:

Luffy has gears. This is suggestive, oda is making an analogy between luffy and a machine? Now we know that the luffy heart beats made the ancient robot work again. So the one piece (ancient technology), also need the drums of liberation. Gear 5 is what gonna make One Piece work again
LMAO, thats genius, holy shit! Makes me think of the Laputa Castle In The Sky influences of OP even more! I never thought about the gears in that way but thats so obvious now, its dumbfounding! There are drums in engineering too and you can have drums of oil for example too ofc. So various types of drums too.

I wouldnt be surprised if dancing is related to making the One Piece work and all that technology too, well Luffys heartbeat with the nika and thus the drums of liberation. Something something resonance/frequency and all that lol.

Its starting to sound in-line with Minamotos mecha heart theory somewhat too.

And thus the One Piece itself could be a literal "Dream Machine" then? A machine that manifests dreams into reality? And in the wrong hands like Blackbeard of the WG, it could bring eternal hell/nightmares ofc?

I was just randomly remembering the game Nights: Into Dreams too funnily enough lol.

Yeah, they are now trying very hard to hype up that cat.

lol
The zoro vs lucci shit is going how I imagined.... And I imagined a shit... Like sometimes I thi k of random shit to troll and oda makes it reality.... Honestly now goatik spoilers seems better as atleast it progressed somewhere unlike now and we know it's just that oda can't handle the characters and doesn't know what to do with them...... And this Jinbe is turning out to be another useless addition doing nothing like others.. Pretty much everyone is basically doing nothing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The arc is over in like 3-4 chapters bro, the BBP being shown means we’re just about done
Bruh then that would be disappointing ending...

Lucci vs zoro got totally sidelined and are still stalling each other. Don't know what the fuck jinbei will do....hope jinbei won't replace Zoro because it won't make sense at all....

Sanji is laser stopper and doing nothing much...

Kiz is laser spammer and doing nothing else...

Saturn's punching bag for everyone while luffy is laughing for no reason

He does it every chapter

But he ignores Kinemon dealing with boro breath
Or Daz Bones and Jozu blocking Mihawk’s slashes
Or Jinbe kicking Meme out of the palace etc

It’s a good feat for Sanji. For Kizaru it’s just the average laser
I got to see how the panel is because if Kizaru shock it most likely cause Sanji just tanks the beam without blocking.
IMO that only thing that could shock kizaru since beam threw everyone aside from luffy .

Status
Not open for further replies.