Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Well I made a theory quite some time ago (Back in the OJ days) that expressed my thoughts on the Marines showing up at the end of Wano, and did so upon what I believe is Vegapunks creations that allowed them to get rid of the Shichibukai system. In my theory it was Kizaru who showed up, and was basically a ramped up version of the buster call. Green Bull would be a good fit as well, as he is still the only Admiral we haven't seen in full yet.

Ya i can see 3 way fight but i would look in a way marine will just be calculating and wait untill kaido and Big mom are on losing end.

Weevil theory makes sense but they are far away from onigashima i would say they will approach guy like blackbeard than kaido .

So many enemies turning into allies to StrawHats by some reason/miracle. I bet Doflamingo will ally with Luffy at the end of the series against the World Government.

Savage yet sexy Robin

Ulti, "poor delicate me" wow. That woman.

and then this Yamato. A new princess in Luffy's harem
I don't know if Doffy is going to ally with Luffy, but he's certainly going to turn against the World Government.

I think he'll join Blackbeard's crew, and Blackbeard will get the treasure of Mariejois.

F

Fallen Prince

So many enemies turning into allies to StrawHats by some reason/miracle. I bet Doflamingo will ally with Luffy at the end of the series against the World Government.

Savage yet sexy Robin

Ulti, "poor delicate me" wow. That woman.

and then this Yamato. A new princess in Luffy's harem
I agree , the yamato plot is just like drop of sandbag , i am honestly surprised why didnt she rescue luffy from prison .

Everything is now set up for the war, going be really exiting. I think it will start soon, probably after the next two chapters?

Oda take Marco first out of the ring, he probably joining later. I already said it to @Buusatan94 but it seems like Oda really making a Pero vs Marco fight? Is Pero role to hold up Marco? Eitherway how you would feel if both fighting?
Perospero is strong but imo I don't think he's strong enough to take on Marco, Marco would easily defeat him and if the fight does happen I would be very surprised if Perospero could actually hold his own against Marco.

Ya i can see 3 way fight but i would look in a way marine will just be calculating and wait untill kaido and Big mom are on losing end.

Weevil theory makes sense but they are far away from onigashima i would say they will approach guy like blackbeard than kaido .
Well in my theory, Vegapunks creation is airships. The Marines wouldn't even have to wait until Big Mom and Kaido are on the losing end. Could you imagine a massive fleet of a couple dozens airships bombarding the Country from the skies, spearheaded by an Admiral? Look at how much potential Enel's airship had. He wiped out Angel Island in the blink of an eye. It would be no joke.

I don't know if Doffy is going to ally with Luffy, but he's certainly going to turn against the World Government.

I think he'll join Blackbeard's crew, and Blackbeard will get the treasure of Mariejois.
I could see it happening along with Moriah

Moriah: Blackbeard! Why Doflamingo is here?
Blackbeard: Now now. Calm down. He's my ally now.
Moriah: Ally? That bastard tried to kill me.
Doflamingo: Nothing personal, Moriah. I was doing my job. It was the Gorosei's orders.

F

Fallen Prince

Well it kinda prove kaido and yamato age slowly compared rest of the mortal.

Question is if kaido is actually a dragon who ate onii fruit is starting to make more sense.

Yamato is hybrid of human and dragon.

Good chapter! The Yamato reveal is well done and is really interesting, it must have pissed Kaido off to have his kid want to be one of his greatest enemies. Luffy’s interactions with Yamato were good this chapter, and the parallel Yamato drew with Ace and Luffy was great. We’re obviously going to get more backstory about that, so that’s exciting. And I do think that Yamato for crew stuff is now legit. Especially if Yamato read that logbook and wants to go out to see.

Finally we get Law on the mainland, and all the big shots are closer together. Was hoping to see Law’s reaction to Marco being there, but we didn’t get it. Though, he already knew Marco could be on his way since Zou, as Neko told everyone what he would be doing...Maybe we’ll get it later. The “shadow” Marco was talking about is intriguing, as is this new Onigashima initiative Kaido was talking about. The Kaido spread with King, Queen, and Jack was also really great looking, as were the other two spreads.

Also, Jinbe and Robin were great together here. Jinbe’s already got that senior role on the crew, everyone is already looking to him for advice. Fourth in the hierarchy already behind Luffy, Zoro, and Nami lol. And mentioned it in the spoiler thread, but seeing Robin let loose a little bit, even if it was only an act, is nice (the morbid humor of hers was really well done here lol). She’s come a long way in her development and is becoming more and more at ease with the crew, and it’s nice to see.

Oh, and just as important as all of that, we now have verbal confirmation along with the visual that we got last week that Luffy did more to Page One with one Gear 3 hit than Sanji did with his Raid Suit, as expected.

In total, solid chapter.
Except Sanji never used a named attack nice try tho......... Infact Sanji knocked the dude into another form with just one attack in the suit. And either way Page One walked away and people tried to say the dude was knocked out from G3 Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.