Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

MHA world desperately needs this due to the quirk singularity issue amongst other things but idk if Hori is gonna go down that route or not but it would be interesting if Oda did this with DFs!
I dropped MHA on that chapter where deku discovers he could use 7 quirks, as soon as i saw that i knew the author would powercreep the hell out of him just like what happened with the main villain during the prior arc, that was around 2018/19, fast forward 5 years the show had one of the biggest falls from grace i have ever seen in shonen and everybody considers it trash lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same mentality that made you abandon Sukuna.

Im genuinely waiting for someone to tell me why Luffy literally teaching Bonney a move to hit Saturn and Sanji blocking one laser is an L
Nah im jk
This is lanji vs king 2.0
:saden:
They gonna fell for the same bait
Saved momo clashes with king
Saves bonney clashes with kiz
Zolo was getting stalled by gifters at that time now lucci
:shame:

If Luci was supposed to be a threat, then he should be shown fighting a threat. For example, If hes supposed to be YC1 level then have him fight Kat in a cover story. Just taking a pre time skip opponent, with no current feats, and saying "oh hes now going extreme diff with Zoro" only downgrades Zoro to pre time skip Luffy.
Croc get beat by a pre gear luffy and was doing bunch shit in marineford.
It not like we see croc fight some high tiers before marineford either,
Why would Oda waste showing off that lucci has awakening in a cover story when awakening suppose to be a big deal .
No one in hell think Lucci is he pre TS level so why would that downgrade Zoro to pre time skip .

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Jinbe is gonna take over the Lucci fight its obvious at this point

There is no other reason for Oda to have Jinbe to go help Zoro, come on
Zoro needs the help Lucci is built different

C

CensoredbyWG

MHA world desperately needs this due to the quirk singularity issue amongst other things but idk if Hori is gonna go down that route or not but it would be interesting if Oda did this with DFs!
You mean kids inheriting DF powers? If that was the case, big mom kids would have inherited her soul fruits.

As i said, i stopped following MHA when i realized the author was already resorting to power creep so what i know about thos quirky singularity thing was what i read on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.