Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@L57 whenever Sukuna gets an ability he’s the best user of it in all of history like with ten shadows

Fraudara is not the best user of any of his abilities and arguably the worst Rinnegan user of all time.

“Perfect Susano’o” that clown shit could not even fly like Sasuke’s. Perfect my ass. @MarineHQ @SakazOuki

admirals tards when they cant get pass sentomaru, morley,jozu without distraction or named attack "admirals are nerfed and not going all out. nikatards when yonko luffy need peak vs lucci (he wasnt going all out mainwhile when zoro is in base and is in control vs awakened lucci (extreme diff, going all out) they cant be more dishones than that. @nik87 , @Artem @fleet leader feneker @HA001 @Blazing Lion

Akainu : "Tell Lucci not to fight Luffy and wait for Kizaru" :kobeha:

Lucci : "With Kizaru and me working together you're all dead!" :kobeha:

Zoro : "You're not worthy to fight my captain" and "Luffy stays focused on Kizaru!!!" ON THE SAME PANEL BTW :kobeha:

CP0 at Mary Geoise : glazing admirals :kobeha:

They call ONE ADMIRAL to handle protection during the Reverie even though all of CP0 literally lives there :kobeha:

Any admiral LOWDIFFS Lucci
Funny enough how everything here just shows that admirals are supposed to be stronger than lucci ( common sense )

Where is the “ low diff “ portrayal ?? :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.