Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy: runs after Kizaru, punches him, Kuma flashback, Luffy has lunch, moves to vending machine to continue his lunch, tranforms back to Gear 5, laughs his ass off, gets rid of marines around him, punches Kizaru again, explains to Bonney how to imitate him, punches Saturn multiple times

Zoro meanwhile: still huff huffing against weakened Lucci that was previously defeated twice

I

Indigo

In base, has the upperhand, fishing for information, opponent using his full power, oda stalling for a special chapter.
In base: it looked like KOH for a while there, he had haki leaking from his swords. But i hope you're right.
Fishing for information: I hope you're right.
Oppenent using his full power: I agree.
Oda stalling for special chapter: That we can only hope, could just be COPIUM.

I'm a Zoro fanboy btw, i'm jut tired at this point lmao

Luffy: runs after Kizaru, punches him, Kuma flashback, Luffy has lunch, moves to vending machine to continue his lunch, tranforms back to Gear 5, laughs his ass off, gets rid of marines around him, punches Kizaru again, explains to Bonney how to imitate him, punches Saturn multiple times

Zoro meanwhile: still huff huffing against weakened Lucci that was previously defeated twice
A Zoro who is weakened from all the fight in the previous day, is in base, not a zoan let alone a mythical zoan let alone an awakened zoan or did need to eat food is handling lucci better than nika.

Status
Not open for further replies.