Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just the "lurking legends" right now. We now Kid will come back, every few days we get mentioned because someone wants to mock us, but we are still here, waiting peacefully. We know he will come back, we made a big theory about it, there is simply no doubt. So just wait for it.

And expect a lot of people go havoc and starting mental gymniastics to still mock Kid.
When Law & Kidd come back sur they will surpass curent lucci if we asume lucci dont get stronger. curent lucci has better haki than them, is awakened like them and rokuguan make up for the lack of versatility and his cqc is far superior to them

Still waiting for the insane awakening that the admirals fans talked about
To think his strongest attack was a kick that Luffy didn't even comment at nor did high damage :milaugh: Luffy talked about the barrier instead

The dude only has barrier coa lol
How delusional. That one effortless kick one shotted Snakemanback to his base and smashed him through the giant robot across the Island...

We didnt saw any huge or lethal attacks yet cause Oda made sure to nerf him from the start (wasnt allowed to cause collateral damage) and nerf him further with his personal issues.

Keep coping
Post automatically merged:

Lucci vs King

Who do we have winning?
Lucci mid to high diff

Everything feels so easy now, ever since Luffy got to be strong enough to step up to Kaido.
I thought they'd have to deal with some magic bullshit by Saturn to keep it interesting, but the guy just doesnt do anything and gets pummeled. Kizaru turned up too late in the story and gets bitched now. Admirals in general just aren't all that.

Who's ever gonna be a threat to Luffy at this point? Any time he goes through his "drawback" of being drained, he gets saved no problem or has some other out of nowhere bullshit happen. Its hard to say "Oh how are they gonna get out of this one?" nowadays, especially with the main character being "the chosen one" now.

I understand that they've grown and became super duper strong, theyre top now. But it just sort of makes it all so uninteresting to me fightwise. The Straw Hats(mainly Luffy) could literally just go into Mariejois and slap all the government heads without breaking a sweat.
Compared to the MC's Admirals are weak, vice admirals are fodder and Gorosei seem to be like the numbers from Wano if they're all supposed to be like Saturn.
You can "Imu" and "Godknight" me all you want, Luffy's just gonna laugh, one shot them and make everyone there go "whaaaaaat?" with a le funny reaction shots. Blackbeard is sort of my last big expectation since he has this gimmick where he looks like he's hurt but then fucks whoever he's fighting right in the ass.

Obviously I still care about the story itself, but there's really no excitement about how fights are gonna go anymore. Everyone on Kaido's side losing badly was equally lame. Too one-sided

This statement is wrong.

You are ignoring that Sanji got a powerup during his fight agains Queen?
You are ignoring that Luffy got multiple powerups during his fight against Kaido?
You are ignoring that Zoro got a powerup during his fight against Kaido and King?

People power up during fights, not after defeating someone.

Sanji can get a powerup while facing Kizaru.
Sanji power up when he fighting Queen is Exo skeleton wich is Stronger than Pre-Exoskeleton

Luffy Fight Kaido at Kuri he train in Udon, he got stronger it's pre-Acoc.
Then Luffy unlocking Acoc + Awakening is diffrent counterpart.

Zoro have similiar to Luffy power up wich is Acoc+Enma, also because we have proof that Zoro was training back then.

Sanji have no power up beside just the Exoskeleton and speed, not even his haki get stronger. Pre Exo Sanji already has Germa's power but to slow unlike his siblings, so it's makes sense that he can grow stronger without significant training like Luffy and Zoro.

You have no proof that Sanji get stronger after that because he already at his peak of Germa's Exoskeleton, if Sanji get stronger in the future... Marks my word that it's nonetheless is his haki get stronger or his speed geting faster.

Mystery resolved then, Van Augur teleported the food to Luffy.

And my guess is:

Catarina Devon copied Luffy, later after learning about Poseidon she will go to the Gyojin Island and after seeing that the straw hats have control of the island she will transform into Luffy, meet Shirahoshi as Luffy, kidnap her and destroy the fishman island with Luffy's appearance like Shyarly's prophecy said.
Blackbeard will wear Mary Geoise's strawhat and destroy Fishmen island.

Status
Not open for further replies.