How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the manga will end sooner then I thought
Oda is building for the final battle between the straw hats vs the Blackbeard
The story will end in volume 120 in 2027 imo
Consider all the breaks in between, also thanks to the live action that is going to continue unexpected work travel breaks from Oda. If we go with 30 chapters per year, 2027 seems unrealistic. I didn't even consider health-related breaks (hopefully not, of course)

10 more years.

:willsmith:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Imo shanks isn't falling to kidd. He is too popular and too big of a character to fall to side character like Kidd

It has to be BB or Luffy

But you are free to think as you like
I can explain to you why i think it will be through Kid.
Lets take completely by side the motivation Kid has about Shanks. This is a big triggerpoint for that idea, but also from another POV.

But let me start from another point:
I think the final war will happen between Imu + Holy Knight + Gorosei vs Luffy + Crew + New Generation crews
So i expect Luffy will lead into the final war with Blackbeard, Kid and XXX (later in this theory) by his side, kinda as rivals, but not as enemies.

These 3 will come together on Laugh Tale, or on the island straight before and they will fight each other, for different reasons, but mainly the fight will be triggered the first time by Luffy.

Luffy will know about Blackbeard being the reason Ace was captured, he knows Blackbeard is the reason for whatever is happening to Garp and Coby and he will know Blackbeard is the reason for what happened to Law, maybe even several things more. Enough to get Luffy heated against Blackbeard, the first time for selfish reasons.
And here comes the point why i think Kid ultimately needs to beat Shanks. Because that will be the trigger point of Luffy being hella mad on Kid. Maybe Kid tries to explain, but mostly he will be fine with the fight. And so there begins a 3 sided fight, which will look impressive.
But the fight will be disturbed finally by someone else, someone convincing these 3 to work together. It will be Buggy.
Buggy will reach that point and explain to Luffy alot of things about the world, Shanks connection to the world government etc. pp.. Which will make Luffy mad and forces his will to talk to shanks, but it will lead all 4 of them to work together against the world government, Imu etc. pp.

"Just go ham" is every single Kizaru fan since forever now. Lol.

When this man got introduced, just a small glimpse of his power produced one of the silliest (casual) feats in the series imo.

The Sabaody mangroves are literally gigantic in size. Look at the sheer scale of this explosion.

If he can do that so effortlessly and casually, could one even imagine what an inferno would a bloodthirsty Kizaru be able to produce? And then a potential awakening would have be factored in as well. The awakening of Logia devil fruits is one of the most awaited things in the series.

But we are still here🤌🏻

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
When Law & Kidd come back sur they will surpass curent lucci if we asume lucci dont get stronger. curent lucci has better haki than them, is awakened like them and rokuguan make up for the lack of versatility and his cqc is far superior to them
Yes, but i still dont see how he wants to overcome Kids defense and stamina. KId has managed to overcome attacks by Kaido, Big Mum, internalt damage by hax (Hawkins), Bigger Mum etc.. He ate a lot of attacks but still was standing. In my opinion, his defense and stamina is unrivaled right now.

B

Borasey79

The awakening of Logia devil fruits is one of the most awaited things in the series.
But we are still here🤌🏻
We were also expecting Kaido's awakening, or any of his zoan subordinates' for that matter, yet we got none.

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda pulls the same excuse again, saying that Kizaru is not vibing enough with his DF to fully awaken it. After all, there is no light without the sun, there is no Awakened Kizaru if he opposes Sun God Nika.

Status
Not open for further replies.