Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have wife, kids and a house. Dont talk to me about money anymore. VIP is 15k for you now!
If you have a dog, i reduce to 8k, if the other 7k go into the wealth of the dog.

Post-Onigashima Kid would definitly beat Lucci in my opinion. I dont see how Lucci can overcome Kids extreme defense and stamina, also i dont see how he will withstand the awakaning of Kid.
Kid is not on Luffys level right now, but he is still one of the tops of the new generation.

Also i think Kid will reach Luffys level on Elbaf since he will get his trainings arc there.
Kid is not losing to Lucci.
Big Mom with her whole moveset couldn't bring down Kid.

I doubt Lucci would have any chance against Big Mom.

Kid just fought against God King Shanks, Oda's selfportrayal, anyone else would take the same fate against Shanks. I mean even Aramaki who is a legit top tier got a bad threatment by Oda's golden boy(I like Shanks but it is a fact that Oda loves Shanks as second main character).

Kid and Law would beat Lucci, no doubt.

A non CoC punch almost knocked him out, imagine damned Punk or Shockwille who even broke the bones of Bigger Big Mom.

Zoro performance is not looking good in this arc... I really thought the fight would be done but it isn't...

C

Cruxroux

So? the discussion is about Seraphim. And Zoro fought the Seraphim too, so your argument is invalid. Besides, if you bring King, then I can bring Kaidou.
Seraphims are made on King not Kaidou.
And luffy didnt even won with kaido 1v1 lmao.
Give me panels of Zoro and S-Hawk fighting after S-Hawk went the othet way.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid is not losing to Lucci.
Big Mom with her whole moveset couldn't bring down Kid.

I doubt Lucci would have any chance against Big Mom.

Kid just fought against God King Shanks, Oda's selfportrayal, anyone else would take the same fate against Shanks. I mean even Aramaki who is a legit top tier got a bad threatment by Oda's golden boy(I like Shanks but it is a fact that Oda loves Shanks as second main character).

Kid and Law would beat Lucci, no doubt.

A non CoC punch almost knocked him out, imagine damned Punk or Shockwille who even broke the bones of Bigger Big Mom.

Zoro performance is not looking good in this arc... I really thought the fight would be done but it isn't...

Psycho "I need to do my Job" Wizaru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mentally conflicted "Bonney!Sentoumaru!" negative AP Twerkzaru
He is doing his job without changing his mind. Oda is doing good job with him so far. If Oda wants him to turn around, that should happen only after he was beaten. I strongly wish Luffy vs Kizaru fulfledged fight similar to Luffy vs Katakuro.

Status
Not open for further replies.