Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah if he takes pluton his stocks will go through the roof. I still think it’s imu as well but Oda making Blackbeard look bad in Amazon Lily, then his crew look bad in hachinosu, to suddenly being masterminds in egghead is giving me fucking whiplash
Lmao

It's alright

Just believe in Blackbeard..my boi will make kaido look like a joke 🤣

Anyway, now, BB has ties with Fi( shirahoshi), Wano (Pluton), Xebec, WG, Luffy,.Shanks, Void Century

Only one missing is RA

- after Sanji blocks Kizaru's attack, Sanji thinks to himself he shouldn't do that to much or he might loose his leg
- BB pirates want to take control over the Seraphim
- Bonney is very impressed by Luffy and talks in herself, saying she hopes she can join Luffy's crew

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
After my wife, kids and mortgage I only have 10k disposable income a year

:cheers:

yet here I am still pirating a manga.

:jay-he:

By the way thoughts on Kid vs Lucci you think Kid would have made scrap out of Lucci by now?
You have wife, kids and a house. Dont talk to me about money anymore. VIP is 15k for you now!
If you have a dog, i reduce to 8k, if the other 7k go into the wealth of the dog.

Post-Onigashima Kid would definitly beat Lucci in my opinion. I dont see how Lucci can overcome Kids extreme defense and stamina, also i dont see how he will withstand the awakaning of Kid.
Kid is not on Luffys level right now, but he is still one of the tops of the new generation.

Also i think Kid will reach Luffys level on Elbaf since he will get his trainings arc there.

it’s almost like Sanji got stronger from last arc.
Honestly this always happens. Stronger foes get stopped by the same move because people grow stronger as the arc progresses
Sanji doesn't get stronger, bruh.
People only got stronger if he already defeated stronger enemies from previous arc.
Current Sanji stronger than Wano Awakening Sanji ❎
Curent Sanji stronger than Wano Pre-Awakening Sanji ✅

People only got stronger if he already defeated stronger enemies from previous arc.✅
This statement is wrong.

You are ignoring that Sanji got a powerup during his fight agains Queen?
You are ignoring that Luffy got multiple powerups during his fight against Kaido?
You are ignoring that Zoro got a powerup during his fight against Kaido and King?

People power up during fights, not after defeating someone.

Sanji can get a powerup while facing Kizaru.

You have wife, kids and a house. Dont talk to me about money anymore. VIP is 15k for you now!
If you have a dog, i reduce to 8k, if the other 7k go into the wealth of the dog.

Post-Onigashima Kid would definitly beat Lucci in my opinion. I dont see how Lucci can overcome Kids extreme defense and stamina, also i dont see how he will withstand the awakaning of Kid.
Kid is not on Luffys level right now, but he is still one of the tops of the new generation.

Also i think Kid will reach Luffys level on Elbaf since he will get his trainings arc there.
How much will it cost for me who only has one hand?:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.