Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Isn't it interesting that aside from top 3 of SHs and BBPs and parallels between Luffy and BB, we know have two snipers in both crew having legendary status...

God usopp and Lord Augur have their own fanbase now....

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
The postponement is coming
Lucci is bored fighting that clown Zolo @ZoroMazino :suresure:
Postponement would be so brutally hilarious, Vista/Mihawk memes would be legendary and unending.

I love Zoro, so, I just laugh at a lot of the slander, especially considering the character himself wouldn't give a shit.

Zoro slander memes are fucking hilarious.

ZKK = Zoro killing Kizaru ,right?
I still have the $100 bet with @Mr. Reloaded over Zoro killing Kaido I made AFTER the end of the Raid.

Zombie Kaido and living Kaido are both applicable, Seraphim Kaido is not.

Like, I am not just emotionally invested in Wano Act 4.

I AM FINANCIALLY INVESTED IN WANO ACT 4.

I either need Kaido to get his ass out of that volcano, or Moria to get his ass to Wano, get his ass in that volcano, and resurrect Kaido's ass into a Zombie.

Eten proved to me how stupid my Zombie Kaido theory was, though, and it wouldn't even fit narratively since Zombie Kaido wouldn't have his Dragon Devil Fruit anymore, so, bleh.

Caribou telling Blackbeard about Pluton was the big Chekov's Gun I've been waiting to fire to trigger Blackbeard invading Wano.

We can be sure now that no one amongst the crew is Devon....

Robin is Robin

So,.if they didn't kidnap Robin...nor VP...

Then how they even made it to mother flame?
We have no idea when Van Augur got onto the island and what he's been doing there. Considering Augur has the Warp Fruit, and no one was really monitoring the Mother Flame, or, more recently, York, Kaku, the Seraphim, and the Punk Records, it's possible the Blackbeard Pirates already did some other stuff before running into Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.