Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that the spoilers with Zoro and Lucci are misleading.

Knowing leaks involving Zoro, I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro is clearly beating Lucci and they... uh... stretched the truth a little.

I thought King's durability meant that Lucci wouldn't last too long, but, I underestimated Lucci's Awakaned Zoan powers.

IDK, the more I look back the more I feel King really threw that fight by challenging Zoro to a straight power-clash rather than relying on his speed and abilities.

Give Lucci credit, he fights much more efficiently than the Beast Pirates, Lucci does not fuck around, he's going for the kill from the second the fight starts.

Kaido's ass getting drunk in the middle of a fight, Lucci would never.

Going to wait for the Raws here.
lol it's probably just a panel of them clashing with no outright advantage but the agenda must go on :finally:

No! No! You're wrong!

Kizaru is too fast! He is the fastest being in the verse that's why Low High Tier mortally wounded Sentoumaru can perceive and react to Yata mirror and also block two of his kicks!

Kuzan won't know what hit him!
Wizaru better shows some feat in the second round otherwise fruitless Kuzan vs kizaru looking like a genuine fight lmao

So the spoilers are real 💀 i was convinced they were not!
So Zoro is still fighting Lucci??
Van Auger is there and not Lafitte??
Sanji vs Kizaru? (I guess Germa's powers are active now)
Catarina Davon needs to touch people to morph in them like with Mr.2 fruit?
Many things leaves me perplexed in this chapter

People need to put respect on Kuzan’s name. Old Garp is literally infamous for his punching, he should one shot any fruitless Admiral but give Kuzan Ice Glove and he actually makes it a solid fight.

Kizaru with his fruit would get his shit rocked once. Not mentioning Kuzan’s PH abilities (Kizaru stated that he can feel the cold despite being a Logia).
grap regular punch is no joke and kuzan was taking them point blank.
kizaru doesn’t have the AP to match that or the durability to take multiple ice gloves

Bro I'm out for a day and people are turning on Kizaru now and wankikg Kuzan just for the recent episode!!:okay:

I remember back in Hachinosu people were saying "If Kizaru was here instead of Kuzan, Garp and Coby were done quickly". Isn't Kizaru fault Oda don't know how to use him after his "fight" with Luffy:seriously:

The great ape of Seika shall guard over the well being of his city from the heavens:phoenixmarco:

Btw, I would argue that he might be able to Rinko in a battle. Or is Rinko's experience (and possible tactical ability) just too big.

- Genpou's and Kyouen's portrayals are way way way too big. No questions here.

- Kaishibou is a more "reasonable" matchup for Jiaga but he's probably just straight up superior.

What are your thoughts?

fact, Zoro was the one clowning lucci in their convo ever since the fight started. he called lucci out for being a bitch and mocked his strenght for being too litle. Guess this chapter will just continue that further making it more obvious that zoro is playing with lucci and can end it anytime he want.
That's right, Lucci can't take Zoro to a serious fight.
Lucci can't handle Zoro
Not using 3 swords
No Acoc
No bandanna
No named attack

Status
Not open for further replies.