Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t Sentomaru defeated after the one attack? He hasn’t been able to fight since Kizaru shot him?

Dude you got defensive real fast lmao chill out.
No, he blocked/endured several attacks before going down. I mean, I don't even know what people consider a "one shot" at this point because the term gets thrown around so loosely nowadays

I mean, does this not count as an attack that Sentomaru blocked before going down? There's at least one more in the next chapter.

Dude you got defensive real fast lmao chill out.
Bro it's already bad enough that Zoro is a fucking bum. The fact that Lucci still has to face allegations of being YC2 and below just adds to it lmao

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Remember when Saturn said: “I could have dodged if I wanted to” when Bonney stabbed him.

I am starting to think that was a lie and the “…!” over his head when he got stabbed was genuine shock.

This old bozo hasn’t dodged a single attack the entire arc.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @Pringles @Extravlad @TheKnightOfTheSea
Literally Saturn is such a disappointment lmfao

-Stabbed by Bonney
-Destroyed in one punch by 2HP Kuma, lost limbs from falling buildings
-Gatted through the chest by Franky
-Kick blocked by Sanji
-Now he’s getting clobbered easily by Nika

Bro is such a damn disappointment, he has literally done nothing.

At least trollzaru put the fear of God into Nika and nearly decapitated him

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let's see
Kizaru vs Gear4
Kizaru vs Nika lasted so long that Luffy was completely gassed out and needed a shit ton of food
Saturn chatting with Bonney
Kuma arrives at the island and fights his way through
Send Saturn flying
Convo between Kuma and Bonney
Buster call initiated
Franky vs Saturn and Kizaru
Kizaru and Saturn chat with Vegapunk
Luffy punches Kizaru
Giants arrive
Luffy sends Saturn flying
Sanji blocks laser

But yes it's not a high-ext diff
:laughmoji:
0 attacks

No, he blocked/endured several attacks before going down. I mean, I don't even know what people consider a "one shot" at this point because the term gets thrown around so loosely nowadays

I mean, does this not count as an attack that Sentomaru blocked before going down? There's at least one more in the next chapter.

Bro it's already bad enough that Zoro is a fucking bum. The fact that Lucci still has to face allegations of being YC2 and below just adds to it lmao
I’m not calling Lucci YC2? If lucci was a commander of a pirate crew he’d easily be worth 1.4+ Billion.

And im talking about the simple beam that Kizaru used to defeat Sentomaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.