Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying he was saved by regen hax is like saying Logias are saved by their intangibility hax. I think its impressive that he took a G5 gattling barrage ans is still active.
Its often the case people scaling on what they think it looks cool rather than what is displayed
Saturn could tank motherflame and people would still call him a fraud because he said "ugh"

Honestly I gotta see the panels before making my mind but not going to lie, I'm seriously wondering what the fuck Saturn is doing
I wish Oda could find a way to progress the plot other than making characters act retarded.

It is getting ridiculous at this point.

Saturn forgetting his powers.

Kizaru and Saturn forgetting to kill Vegapunk and let everyone run away.

Kizaru shitting himself over Sanji blocking one laser (we saw Gear 4 block hundreds and Gear 5 literally eat one).

Luffy and Zoro forgetting they have haki.

What the fuck am I reading?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
We're too lenient with the fact that the old fart would have died from 2hp Kuma's punch and was saved by regen hax
Nah it’s pretty clear Fujitora effortlessly solos the Jobosei

There’s a reason Garling was too chicken shit to punish Fujitora for the exact same crime that got Mjosguard executed, lol

Casual reminder that Gatling scarred prime Whitebeard but was too scared to punish Fujitora for an executable offense. Lol

I wish Oda could find a way to progress the plot other than making characters act retarded.

It is getting ridiculous at this point.

Saturn forgetting his powers.

Kizaru and Saturn forgetting to kill Vegapunk and let everyone run away.

Kizaru shitting himself over Sanji blocking one laser (we saw Gear 4 block hundreds and Gear 5 literally eat one).

Luffy and Zoro forgetting they have haki.

What the fuck am I reading?
Pew and Redon said the chapter was hype so I'd wait for panels before judging it tbh

I hope the summary at least clarifies some parts

Status
Not open for further replies.