How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same happened with hyouzou killer apoo
Means nothing.
There were reason for those.

Killer he was protecting Hiyori AND 2 v 1 ing against killer and the monk.
Apoo was running around.

Hyouzo i dont remember.

But against Gucci, theres nothing of the sort.

Zoro knows the situation they're in. Stalling for no reason is not his style. He hasn't been just blocking all this time lol.

Zoro did his job taking the number 2 threat at that moment out of the equation. He even says that they’re underestimating them so he has faith his captain and the rest of the crew can handle an admiral + co.

Zoro (and drake) vs Apoo started in ch 995 and ended in ch 997
I think Zoro vs Lucci s way past that point, but that's just my opinion
Luffy: faces Kizaru, uses Gear 4, gets sent outside of the dome, comes back in Gear 5, throws Kizaru, runs after Kizaru, punches him, Gear 5 drawback, Kuma flashback, Luffy has lunch, moves to vending machine to continue his lunch, tranforms back to Gear 5, laughs his ass off, gets rid of marines around him, punches Kizaru again, Giants come, Luffy explains to Bonney how to imitate him, Luffy punches Saturn multiple times, Blackbeard pirates finish their mission and leave Egghead

Zoro meanwhile: still huff huffing against weakened base Lucci that was previously defeated twice

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There were reason for those.

Killer he was protecting Hiyori AND 2 v 1 ing against killer and the monk.
Apoo was running around.

Hyouzo i dont remember.

But against Gucci, theres nothing of the sort.

Zoro knows the situation they're in. Stalling for no reason is not his style. He hasn't been just blocking all this time lol.
Apoo running away is not an excuse. Zoro is faster.

Even without the monk
Zoro and Killer were clashing like lucci and zoro until zoro one shot him with a single named attack

We've had 5 panels 0 attacks

I see the "kizaru was mentally nerfed. He has feelings" mfs are yapping a lot.

Focus on your bum admiral getting his attacks blocked by the 4th strongest strawhat :milaugh:

Last edited:
I've been saying this for the longest. In-story this makes Zoro an incompetent idiot that procrastinate with his enemies, which in turn unnecessarily put his friends in more danger than necessary, and this more pronounce in his fight versus Monet, where his stalling with her almost cost Chopper's life thanks to Monet getting away from Zoro and nearly biting his head off.
Nah that shit won't have matter Oda would still have him stall with lucci no matter what .
the whole point of there fight is to keep them out them out plot .
It don't matter how people want to power scale it or what ever else it won't have change anything .

Like let look at last chapter why did luffy not use ACoC or WSG again on Kizaru it simple the plot still need Kizaru to be up .

Pica -KOed when Zoro put on his bandana
Apoo - Got KOed when Zoro put on his bandana
Kaidou - Got cut and scarred by Zoro when he put on his bandana
King - Lost to Zoro who had on a bandana
Morons: His bandana doesn't mean anything he's already serious about this fight guys

Status
Not open for further replies.