Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo went white eye, Zoro gets the antidote - talking panels etc. - Apoo gets up and tells them they are not going anywhere and attacks them - gets stopped by Drake.
If Apoo was K.O.ed this has to be the shortest K.O. in all of OP history lmao - and that was one of Zoro's strongest attacks :kobeha:
White eyed, collapses, and bleeds = Not KOed??
Yeah okay
I'm not listening to the slop that comes out of that sewer you try to pass off as a mouth buddy

The thing that peaked my interest the most this chapter is the BB lineage stuff tbh ,raises more questions once again.
I mean what did BB want to know about his lineage that he needed VP‘s research ,any guesses:choppawhat:
Blackbeard already knows everything about his lineage imo, he can use two devil fruits thanks to his knowledge of his particular lineage, I think the mission in Egghead is to use Catarina devil fruit with Saturn ( with Saturn appearence you can use the Seraphim, a more great power for Blackbeard)

Blackbeard is the man with most power at this point if Caribou joins him ( ancient weapons)

Status
Not open for further replies.