Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but this is a pattern with how Oda writes Zoro, even though it comes at the cost of Zoro's competence as no matter if it was for the sake of plot, it happened in the story.
I don't see it at cost of Zoro competence if the out come would be same no matter what he does.
Which is a stall fight .
Right now luffy having the same issues with competence but it worst because unlike Zoro and Lucci.
He got people that need help and they got 2 big bad there and he not even using ACoC when he stop Kizaru last chapter.
This arc fights \clashes so plot heavy that i gave up on them months ago along with how it effect the characters lol .

EDIT i still lol that lucci was not even in cuffs when they had all the smart SH there with him .
This should not even be a fight but here we are lol.

maybe not everything,he was an orphan so maybe noone was there to tell him the whole story.
On top Teach is interested in History as his hobby,and we know OP history is missing crucial information.

Seraphims would be an huge Edge in BB Arsenal,on top with Caribous knowledge as well.

Just read a theory on FB today about the part why Devon touched Saturn.
It‘s about the quote Shiriyu said while they met Kuzan about the man with the burned scars.
"Maybe this man is affiliated with the WG "and they need Saturns appearance to get in contact with this man .
I liked this theory, with Saturns appearence you can do everything in this world, he is the top authority, if the man with the burned scars is affiliated with the WG, it is really a problem for everyone. Blackbeard is the smartest character right know, I really liked his being a strategist. I think he has the potential to be the best villain ( his introduction with the speech about dreams in Jaya was epic). Can’t wait for his flashback, we will understand everything about his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.