Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Don't get me wrong, I'm really upset with Oda's writing throughout this arc, one of which is the choice to nerf God Luffy here. However, just give Zoro the damn rematch against Kizaru, damn it! Everyone is getting a chance to show their growth, but Zoro is showing it against Lucci, who has little connection? Does Oda really want Zoro to get revenge for the 'L' he took from Lucci at the beginning of the series? LOL.

And not only did Lucci mock Zoro, but Oda is also making fun of us with the chapter cover by having Law stand next to a leopard. LMAO.

Please stop this

Comparing the first time ge got enma with KOH where we see green flames around enma when he uses KoH is pure copium
There is no copium, your blind Zoro hate is stopping you from seeing the thruth in front of you, flames are infusing your ACoA (emission) on your blades, King has couple panels of flames on his blade, Zoro flames went from Purple due to Enma releasing his ryuo on its own, to green and on all three blades once he could control it himself. Tell me something, if ACoC is his flames, why did Oda draw black lighting as well when Zoro was coating his sword in conqueror haki? Why when he hit bird dance with Sandai kitetsu, there was only thick black lighting? Its simple
green flames = ACoA emission
black thick lighting = ACoC/Conqueror coating.

Last edited:
Nothing is putting the man down .
So at this point he much better off than oro since he not holding any damage from nothing .
Knock him down and he get right back up and will be with Kizaru next chapter .
How many times did Orochi get back up after being bitch slapped? Mythical Zoan recovery + hax regeneration doesn't make a bitch slapping any less of a bitch slapping.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really upset with Oda's writing throughout this arc, one of which is the choice to nerf God Luffy here. However, just give Zoro the damn rematch against Kizaru, damn it! Everyone is getting a chance to show their growth, but Zoro is showing it against Lucci, who has little connection? Does Oda really want Zoro to get revenge for the 'L' he took from Lucci at the beginning of the series? LOL.

And not only did Lucci mock Zoro, but Oda is also making fun of us with the chapter cover by having Law stand next to a leopard. LMAO.
I forget Law's epithet is Snow Leopard too so I'll excuse this but he's sleeping next to one because it's his nickname

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.