Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean you bum
I like the marines, I know they're gonna lose in the end
I don't read the manga solely for agenda unlike you, you quit the whole thing due to that Kizaru leak the other day lmao
I do enjoy Teach and the Blackbeards and do wish them to be the final villains at that
They are going to lose in 10 chapters or so. So what's the point in arguing I'm wrong here?

Funny how you aren't bringing up Lee, Wiwi, Zenzu and Kinyagi who either quit or stopped posting here for months.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I still don't think Oda is crazy, it's just that Lucci is a strong opponent. Zoro fans always have a hard time comprehending facts.:hihihi:
They tossed King under the truck as soon as they witnessed Zoro climbing onto the rooftop to fight against the two Emperors, Kaido and Big Mom. They reached the conclusion that Zoro's arc was about defeating the Emperors as a team and nothing more, so they disregarded King afterward because there was a chance for Sanji to face him. However, things changed when Kaido sent Zoro downstairs broken.

They did the same with Lucci at the beginning of the arc. If I were a Zoro fan, I would start keeping quiet from now on at the start of arcs because this shit always backfires on them; it's hilarious to see.

Nah im speechless about how much of a joke Saturn is
- didnt get York
- didnt get Punk Records
- didnt get mother flame
- didnt kill Vegapunk
- wasn't able to blow up Kuma even though he thought he outsmarted vegapunk
- had the pacifists turn on him twice
- been punched into buildings every 2 chapters
- started a buster call that was almost instantly destroyed
-couldnt kill a 13 year old girl, robot, Sanji, and other roboy
-lost track of where Luffy went
-has one eye attack that has been countered by everyone
-had his literal body stolen by Caterina Devon to use later
He’s the spandam

I stand vindicated in my stance that the Elders are just steroid Orochis. Saturn is out here getting regularly building diffed. :rolaugh:
Nothing is putting the man down .
So at this point he much better off than oro since he not holding any damage from nothing .
Knock him down and he get right back up and will be with Kizaru next chapter .

Redon summary says it was a laser beam.
That's...a generic attack from Kizaru.

I don't think this a bold take.
Yes that attack he actually did the most damge to top tiers ever, Marco and Whitebeard, as compared to any other thing he ever used. Which "named beam attack" that is not generic kizaru posseses would be more impressive? Geniuenly asking

Status
Not open for further replies.