Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ice devil slayer
Lucci is mocking Loro to his face and telling him his the one dragging the rest of his crew down
And this is after facing KOH for 13 chapters straight, and the dude straight up confirms his worthless in comparison to Luffy and you tag me? Wtf you tag me for? To give me more material to slander Zoro??? I'm beginning to think Zorofans are masochists :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

What is this dude waffling about? Lucci mocking Loro 13 chapters later using KOH. LMFAO. Did you clown yourself or what??:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You just took the biggest L.

Not only are you counting flashback chapters, Zoro never used KoH and now Lucci acknowledged he can't beat Zoro. Lucci statement means all he can do is slow the SH down by stalling Zoro. Even Yamato could stall Kaido.

:milaugh:
:holdthisl:

Now we have the real reason why Yamato couldn't join the crew, just like Jinbei was still stronger than Sanji
in Fishman Island.. Yamato is still above Zoro.. She will join after Zoro power up once more..

You just took the biggest L.

Not only are you counting flashback chapters, Zoro never used KoH and now Lucci acknowledged he can't beat Zoro. Lucci statement means all he can do is slow the SH down by stalling Zoro. Even Yamato could stall Kaido.

:milaugh:
:holdthisl:
Overdosing on copium so hard LMFAO. "Lucci is mocking Zoro, saying he will drag others down at this point since they can't leave Egghead without Zoro" Are lorotards having copium infused delusions at this point because this type of L could cause trauma or what? LMFAO. The only one holding the L here is Loro fans, and a monumental ones. Lucci fought only Luffy. This means Lucci is confirming KOH Loro is a bum in comparison to Luffy. This confirms Loro is a dead weight and this is him confirming that Loro even with his KOH moves cannot bring down Lucci because the only way the others are leaving Egghead is if Loro defeats Lucci, and Lucci is confirming a fodder like Loro can't :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::kailaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.