Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's just Oda... Marineford was a shit show as well, when discussing weekly most people were pretty mad about how disjointed and convenient everything seemed.
100% correct along other stuff .
It was also the first time Oda work on movie so we were having more breaks that usual and shorter chapters .
Which people bitch about much more back then compare now since we get accustom to more breaks now.

It looks like there's a lot of things that have to happen before the matchups are solidified.
Sanji and Luffy vs Kizaru isn't a real matchup
Robot still sleeping
VP will need one of those floating beds that Chopper has.
VAs need to do something
Zoro's role after defeating Lucci.

Thinking about it, the Grand Fleet already saved Shirahoshi once... They might be getting set up to protect key players like Wano, Vivi, and Shirahoshi because of their spread out nature.

This is probably just setting up Lucci getting destroyed by a powerful attack and i doubt Sanji would be able to fight Kizaru by himself for long, but it's still crazy to me how this one chapter has Sanji looking so good while Zoro is getting taunted lol

It's like the perfect agenda igniting chapter :milaugh:

It looks like there's a lot of things that have to happen before the matchups are solidified.
Sanji and Luffy vs Kizaru isn't a real matchup
Robot still sleeping
VP will need one of those floating beds that Chopper has.
VAs need to do something
Zoro's role after defeating Lucci.
I didnt comment on it because i shitposted but why are people actually obsessed with the 2vs1?

We litterary read in the spoilers that Saturn is fine, he just gonna walk back and appear next chapter like he did against kuma

I was referring to how the flames on King's back come and go where as the Seraphim's flames remain turned on. Zoro has stated multiple times that lunarian defense is impossible to damage once the flame is turned on.
You are wrong. We have seen the seraphim fight without the flames. Look at the following scenes.

I don't think they can use their flames while using the devil fruit power. Unless I missed a scene, every single time they use their devil fruit power their flames are off. That is different than King who can use his DF power in flame mode.

Dr. Vegapunk told us the seraphim's defense comes from King. He never said anything about their lunarians being beyond King's powers.

Zoro never used KoH against any of the seraphim even though he believes that power can hurt King in flame mode.

You know what would really stall him? actually beating and incapacitating him. Just clashing for no reason while the island is exploding is retarded. Oda always damage controlling. What a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.