Speculations It’s 99% likely that the Gorosei power ranking matches up with the planet order

Oda’s usually very transparent about the strength other of the villain’s underlings.

Baroque Works literally had the strongest underling being called Mr. 1, the second strongest Mr. 2, etc.

Enel’s priests had their strength reflected in the chance of surviving their trials. Ohm, the strongest priest, had a 0% survival rate

CP9 had Doriki

BM’s Sweet Commanders had their strength ranking indicated by their bounties

Kaido’s All Stars had their ranking reflected in their card-themed names. King > Queen > Jack

So it’s very likely imo that the planet order is just straight up telling us the pecking order. Mercury, the first planet, is the strongest, followed by Venus, than Mars, than Jupiter, and lastly Saturn. It’s no coincidence that Mercury is usually drawn in the center, which is usually the position taken by the strongest. It’s also no coincidence that Saturn is going down first. The weakest of the group almost always is the first to fall

I've been saying Saturn is the number 5 for a while and even if he has a piss-poor Egghead showing it won't affect Gorosei stocks.

I would also sell Jewish Peter stocks now while you still can.
Saturn’s still gonna look > Kizaru by the end of Egghead

Jupiter will fight Law, so Oda will make him look decent

Saturn’s still gonna look > Kizaru by the end of Egghead

Jupiter will fight Law, so Oda will make him look decent
I doubt Oda will give Law an opponent weaker than Sanji’s.

Law is Luffy’s rival. He always fights someone on the same level(or stronger in Vergo’s case) as Luffy’s opponent.

chances are Law will fight Imu before Luffy gets to him. Just like in dressrosa with Doffy.

Kuzan is the weakest Admirals because he appeared first.
Akainu barely beating Kuzan means that Kizaru is the strongest Admiral.

Vergo is weaker than Trebol because Vergo appeared first.

Garp is the weakest VA because he appeared first.

Shanks is the weakest Yonko because he appeared first.
Okay, never mind, that one is true.

I agree and it's also a common anime trope where the main antagonist strength is based on who appears first against the protagonist before fighting the final boss.

That's why I believe Saturn is the weakest one. Whoever appears next to "clean up" his mess after he falls will be the 4th strongest.

Last edited: