Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, everyone except Goofy is taking Ls.

-Saturn is the new Wano BM but worse, a punching bag.

-Kizaru is just "let me ignore the top tiers and just attacks the weaker ones" is so stupid.

-Zoro is proving Lucci>Kaido it seens

-Sanji got a small W here, but we all know next chapter Luffy will send him with the others and he'll agree to protect the girls.

-And there is Goofy, in the presence of 2 top tiers he's laughting a teaching Bonney how to throw a punch like he's fighting with the Alvida's crew. So the tension is gone already:seriously:
Luffys just built that different. Luffy is a top tier himself. And all the Yonkos, Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, Whitebeard were scared of nobody and willing to fight anybody no matter the number that's just yonko things :cheers:

The clash between Zoro & Lucci is very interesting to me, much more than Zoro vs King.

The Combatant & RHM of a raising Emperor Crew vs the Genius forged by the World Governament to be their most lethal Assassin.

Basically two bloodthirsty beasts (don't forget Zoro's words to Monet in PH) going at it. Honestly, this is the fight I'm looking forward to the most. Let's hope Oda delivers because there's some great choreography potential here...
Didn't you read the spoilers? Jimbo is coming.

It will end with both gangbang Lucci.

Saturn getting pummeled will be good to see. Lucci Zoro banter is hilarious loooooooool. Sanji stopping Kizaru was really great too. Sanji fans have got their much needed W after some time lol. Devon can transform into Saturn now? And BB’s race reveal is interesting. Super chapter it seems

Daily reminder: Blackbeard is not "that person/Caribou's boss" since he never met him personally, so it's either another different person, or simply an allied from Blackbeard (similar case as Kaido and the Kurozumi old hag which acted as a broker to Kaido-Orochi relation).

Status
Not open for further replies.