Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Lucci is strong. Easily on par with first mates, possibly above several of them.

The problem to me is that time is running out until EoS. We see that Luffy has reached nearly the peak of his power, now being able to give pretty much any fighter a run for their money

But on the other hand you have Zoro, who still has a decent road ahead of him and yet he's still out here getting matched against dudes who won't help him grow
his growth is very different though
think of how many people stronger or close to on par with luffy before it was consensus to think he was on par with a first commander
cracker, katakuri , mingo .

think of how many zoro needed in comparison... his last opponent before wano was pica . luffy's growth is weird.
others honestly seem to sort of grow out of nowhere or in less fights.

HOLY FUCK ZORO IS SO FINISHED

Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!

Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...

Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@L57 @Elder Lee Hunger Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @MonsterZoro @mly90 @Roronoa-sama
Who would have thought Lucci is again for like 6 times already, is actually stronger than we all initially thought?
Who would have thought he is actually Admiral level? :catlewd:

Low Diff they say :gokulaugh:
Kaidou called the Samurai strong so it was a high diff :josad:

Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...

Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

@L57 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @MonsterZoro @mly90 @Roronoa-sama
@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki

(Man I really need to be able to copy paste tags and have it work)
:josad:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Wallahi it's a wrap

Issho called Sabo strong and scary that means the fight was a high to extreme diff
Issho bros.. Our goose is fuckin' cooked @Fujishiro @Elder Lee Hung @Jailer
:kobeha::jay-he::ronalugh::quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.