How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro said he was in a hurry =
He can't finish the fight early

Please get some reading comprehension
And what he said at the end.. Read completely the whole thing.. Zoro said that Lucci is not the one whose dictating the lenght of this fight, Zoro is..

N igga trying to act like a Zoro fan when he was talking mad shit a hour ago get the fuck out man
I don't like when Zoro fans are wanking my favorite character, it annoys the fuck out of me..

HOLY FUCK ZORO IS SO FINISHED

Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!

Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...

Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@L57 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @MonsterZoro @mly90 @Roronoa-sama
Welp kinyagi looks like we know who the ACTUAL second strongest strawhat is

the ACTUAL vc of the strawhats

HOLY FUCK ZORO IS SO FINISHED

Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!

Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...

Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@L57 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @MonsterZoro @mly90 @Roronoa-sama
So in other words when zoro chooses to get serious then the fight is over :myman:

Sanji fans setting themselves up once again :kobeha:

This is his character moment. Be happy with what you got. Kizaru was speaking to both Luffy and Sanji when he's talking about taking their heads.

He's not doing shit to Kiz in a fight. Not when Oda has Zoro go even with Lucci in the same arc

During the initial spoiler, I thought Saturn was taken by the Blackbeard Pirates. Seems like he's still staying and still among those that are to be beaten. My guess here is that while Luffy will fight Kizaru, the rest of the Straw Hats especially those with families that were directly attacked by the WG like Franky, Robin, Bonney and Sanji would team up against Saturn. On the other hand, the Pacifistas and the Giants will deal with the Buster Call, while Zoro will deal with Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.