Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only COpe I see is yours you have 0 counter argument . Bonney is set up to deal with saturn not luffy hell Bonney and Kuma .
Like I said Luffy see Kizaru as the treath not saturn . ANd he just showed bonney how to punch in gear 5 for what ? For her to whoop on saturn too .
This level of delusion is insane ngl. It's like saying vivi will beat crocodile, Rebecca will kill doffy, momo will kill kaido etc.

The only COpe I see is yours you have 0 counter argument . Bonney is set up to deal with saturn not luffy hell Bonney and Kuma .
Like I said Luffy see Kizaru as the treath not saturn . ANd he just showed bonney how to punch in gear 5 for what ? For her to whoop on saturn too .
This is stupid.

When does Oda give the girl character the victory? He's deeply sexist.

Hiyori had to be rescued by Denjiro lol

This is stupid.

When does Oda give the girl character the victory? He's deeply sexist.

Hiyori had to be rescued by Denjiro lol
Robin got Spandam .
Thats the only time but saturn for now looks like a more evil spandam that can regen,
1 Called a buster call .
2 GAve hell to Bonney
3 Get beat on by everyone .
Spandam 2.0

Bonney is not just a rando she is a supernova .

This level of delusion is insane ngl. It's like saying vivi will beat crocodile, Rebecca will kill doffy, momo will kill kaido etc.
Imagine comparing those characters to Bonney who is an actual fighter despite her age, and has a powerful devil fruit.

Also it's not like Bonney will be fighting Saturn by herself, she will most likely have help from Kuma and Franky.

Extravlad is still obsessed.

He thinks Bonney fights Saturn.

Lmao. Remember his Vegapunk vs Saturn theories? Wait. That happened. Just not the way he wanted. the 9 VAs vs Strawhats?
Don't make me do an extensive list of all the retarded shit you said because you won't reply and will run away as you usually do :kobeha:

Yes Bonney will spank Laturn's ass which is why Oda had Luffy literally show her how it's done so that she can do the same later on

The Iron Giant is coming and Laturn will shit his pants at its sight

Laturn just attempted to fight Luffy and within five seconds he got sent flying to get touch-diffed by some BBPs fodders that even Hancock can negdiff :gokulaugh:

And I was deadass right on Saturn vs Vegapunk. Saturn spent 90% of the arc talking to Vegapunk and got scientifically humbled by him as I had called

Imagine comparing those characters to Bonney who is an actual fighter despite her age, and has a powerful devil fruit.

Also it's not like Bonney will be fighting Saturn by herself, she will most likely have help from Kuma and Franky.
She already tried fighting Saturn and got destroyed, Kuma is inactive and can barely move and Franky can't get past Saturns regeneration let alone his hax powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.