How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extravlad meltdown

It's beautiful
Meltwhat :kobeha:

Why are you acting like three of your agendas didnt get murdered this chapter?

-Zoro will fight Kizaru and is already done with Lucci => debunked

-Saturn hype/Saturn>Kizaru => attempted to fight Luffy and got shit on instantly

-Kizaru wont fight Luffy/He will let Saturn do it => Kizaru tells Luffy he gotta take his head

dude it do work on him . He said the reason she was feeling so weak was that she was doubting nika existence she just found the dude .
Now its over she can 100% go gear 5.
That's not how her powers work do you even read the story? The more she's certain about her future the more it means that it's unlikely to happen, Nika existing means she won't ever be able to use the powers.

The only COpe I see is yours you have 0 counter argument . Bonney is set up to deal with saturn not luffy hell Bonney and Kuma .
Like I said Luffy see Kizaru as the treath not saturn . ANd he just showed bonney how to punch in gear 5 for what ? For her to whoop on saturn too .
Durapuppy still heavily coping like usual I see.:suresure:

You have Luffy removing Saturn from the scene and then along with Sanji is confronting Kizaru.

Heck Luffy even showed Bonney how to attack Saturn.

Luffy vs Saturn fans are just desperate at this point.:doffytroll:

Meltwhat :kobeha:

Why are you acting like three of your agendas didnt get murdered this chapter?

-Zoro will fight Kizaru and is already done with Lucci => debunked

-Saturn hype/Saturn>Kizaru => attempted to fight Luffy and got shit on instantly

-Kizaru wont fight Luffy/He will let Saturn do it => Kizaru tells Luffy he gotta take his head
ExtraMeltdown

I honestly love how the zoro fandom repeated the King fiasco with Lucci.

Legit kept downplaying Zoro's opponent into the dirt for some weird reason
To me it feels they hate on Lucci and dont gas him because he lost badly to Luffy

With King it didnt matter since he hadnt lost before but here admitting Lucci is indeed strong enough to at least give Zoro a high diff wouldnt reflect well on the Luffy/Zoro debate

That's not how her powers work do you even read the story? The more she's certain about her future the more it means that it's unlikely to happen, Nika existing means she won't ever be able to use the powers.
Maybe a reread will help you saturn literally was relieved that she did not made the connection between luffy and joy boy . And he was saying to her that Joy Boy do not exist ! SO can you explain em why was he trying to make her stronger ? Make 0 sense.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think there is a strong chance Teach vs Imu will happen.

1st Lafitte has some DF that allowed him to sneak into Mariejois

Then Shiryu, Teach’s supposed RHM eats the invisibility fruit.

Now you got Devon with the ability to turn into Saturn.

It’s clear, they’re going to invade mariejois. I don’t think Teach will actually topple Imu. Rather I think Oda will use Teach vs Imu to flesh out Teach’s powers, reveal Imu’s appearance(at least maybe his Zoan animal form).

I think Imu will stomp Teach but will offer him a third DF in return for killing Luffy.
Why imu will offer teach something that will make teach more dangerous to kill Luffy?

Why can't he use his own resources?

It's either Teach is fighting Luffy at laugh tale or Teach is final villain who will first try to get "The world"

Luffy only attacked Saturn to make him pay for Vegapunk

Then he went back to fight Kizaru with Sanji lol

He knows who the real threat is

Luffy punches whoever tries to harm his friends. It was Kizaru last chap, now it was Saturn, and now again Kizaru. bro literally playing pong with a gorosei and admiral.

Durapuppy still heavily coping like usual I see.:suresure:

You have Luffy removing Saturn from the scene and then along with Sanji is confronting Kizaru.

Heck Luffy even showed Bonney how to attack Saturn.

Luffy vs Saturn fans are just desperate at this point.:doffytroll:
They will have to accept it . Saturn is a glorified Spandam that can regen .

Maybe a reread will help you saturn literally was relieved that she did not made the connection between luffy and joy boy . And he was saying to her that Joy Boy do not exist ! SO can you explain em why was he trying to make her stronger ? Make 0 sense.
He said it was a shame that bonney didn't make the connection between luffy's gear 5 and Nika existing are we even reading the same manga?

Usopp crying and telling us, that he though he will see them in Elbaf
Makes me wonder if we are actually not going to Elbaf at all or next arc is something else
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.