Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think it's fair to say that luffy priority here is Kiz.

Either he doesn't know how strong Saturn is or he doesn't give a shit about him and sees Kiz as bigger threat...

As of now, based on what happened so far, it's evident that Luffy sees kiz as bigger threat....

And, I don't know why people are saying luffy demonstrating how to punch is baseless...

Bonney is heavily influenced by nika and if Nika showed her something then Bonney will use it.... because her df allows her to.

And,. only character against she can use it is Saturn.....

He said it was a shame that bonney didn't make the connection between luffy's gear 5 and Nika existing are we even reading the same manga?
looks like we don't .
Whaty Saturn said is the more Bonney know about reality the less she can change her future (Because now she got a better concept of reality and this is why saturn was lying about nika being only a legend because he did not wanted her to stop doubting about the possibility of him existing if he dont exist she cant transform in something that don't exist ). But NIka is real so yes she can use his power .
Since he realy exist he is a possible future .
So basically a kid that realy believe in santa claus will be able to transform in him . But an adult would not because he know he don't exist .

She said "mission accomplished" she was only shocked he appeared infront of her.

That still doesn't mean he knows about imu's existence

Thanks to Luffy
looks like we don't .
Whaty Saturn said is the more Bonney know about reality the less she can change her future (Because now she got a better concept of reality and this is why saturn was lying about nika being only a legend because he did not wanted her to stop doubting about the possibility of him existing if he dont exist she cant transform in something that don't exist ). But NIka is real so yes she can use his power .
Since he realy exist he is a possible future .
This really gives off the same vibes as "kizaru is mentally nerfed" "he will join the crew and kill Saturn"

This really gives off the same vibes as "kizaru is mentally nerfed" "he will join the crew and kill Saturn"
Well LIke I edited .
GIve Bonney DF to a kid that believe in the santa claus . He will become the santa claus because he think he exist .
But an adult will not be able to become the santa claus because he know he is not real and was made by Cocacola .
Thats how the fruit work .
But now in this case santa claus exist and she got the proof .

Meltwhat :kobeha:

Why are you acting like three of your agendas didnt get murdered this chapter?

-Zoro will fight Kizaru and is already done with Lucci => debunked

-Saturn hype/Saturn>Kizaru => attempted to fight Luffy and got shit on instantly

-Kizaru wont fight Luffy/He will let Saturn do it => Kizaru tells Luffy he gotta take his head
These admiral tards.

They always do this.

Bonney takes on Saturn?

Oda loves the damsel plotline

Hancock needed to rescued by Rayleigh.
Rebecca needs to be saved by Luffy.
Hiyori needs to be saved by Denjiro.

Etc etc etc.

Somehow. A gorosei will lose to Bonney

HOLY FUCK ZORO IS SO FINISHED

Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!

Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...

Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@L57 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @MonsterZoro @mly90 @Roronoa-sama
Bruh

Thanks i stan sukuna
Whatva fodder :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.