Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a strong chance Teach vs Imu will happen.

1st Lafitte has some DF that allowed him to sneak into Mariejois

Then Shiryu, Teach’s supposed RHM eats the invisibility fruit.

Now you got Devon with the ability to turn into Saturn.

It’s clear, they’re going to invade mariejois. I don’t think Teach will actually topple Imu. Rather I think Oda will use Teach vs Imu to flesh out Teach’s powers, reveal Imu’s appearance(at least maybe his Zoan animal form).

I think Imu will stomp Teach but will offer him a third DF in return for killing Luffy.

No. Stop. We're not gifting luffy any of sanjis feats
Well, what Sanji did was really impossible not unless his feet has some mirrors or something, or he used an ability which enable deflecting light. If it's neither of those two, then the best explanation is that Kizaru's attack got rubberized as an area effect of Luffy's ability.

Oda writes Kizaru in such a strange way, bro.
He can't decide whether Kiz is conflicted or not, whether he's sentimental or a heartless guy.
It's weird.
Kizaru has been serious abo
HOLY FUCK ZORO IS SO FINISHED

Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!

Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...

Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@L57 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @MonsterZoro @mly90 @Roronoa-sama
Lol

Zoro is done
Time to rank him as the weakest inbetweener tied with Sanji

Then why Saturn didn't use the same ability again to stop Sanji and the others?

It's simply a hax ability that only works when you're completely unaware of it

Luffy also got hurt by Saturn's invisible move and i didn't see you guys putting the same effort at talking about it
Because Saturn is being held back by Oda. Otherwise he would of already dominated Sanji and the gang like last time. All this nonsense about Saturn's abilities only working once is pure speculation with no actual evidence.

Don't make me do an extensive list of all the retarded shit you said because you won't reply and will run away as you usually do :kobeha:

Yes Bonney will spank Laturn's ass which is why Oda had Luffy literally show her how it's done so that she can do the same later on

The Iron Giant is coming and Laturn will shit his pants at its sight

Laturn just attempted to fight Luffy and within five seconds he got sent flying to get touch-diffed by some BBPs fodders that even Hancock can negdiff :gokulaugh:

And I was deadass right on Saturn vs Vegapunk. Saturn spent 90% of the arc talking to Vegapunk and got scientifically humbled by him as I had called
You are not done cooking wait for the pacifista mach 3 to put him in bubles. Its a vegapunk invention so a vegapunk W .
Post automatically merged:

You're insane and delusional take meds schizo.
thanks for the beautifull argument

I think there is a strong chance Teach vs Imu will happen.

1st Lafitte has some DF that allowed him to sneak into Mariejois

Then Shiryu, Teach’s supposed RHM eats the invisibility fruit.

Now you got Devon with the ability to turn into Saturn.

It’s clear, they’re going to invade mariejois. I don’t think Teach will actually topple Imu. Rather I think Oda will use Teach vs Imu to flesh out Teach’s powers, reveal Imu’s appearance(at least maybe his Zoan animal form).

I think Imu will stomp Teach but will offer him a third DF in return for killing Luffy.
Blackbeard doesn't even know imu exists

Don't make me do an extensive list of all the retarded shit you said because you won't reply and will run away as you usually do :kobeha:

Yes Bonney will spank Laturn's ass which is why Oda had Luffy literally show her how it's done so that she can do the same later on

The Iron Giant is coming and Laturn will shit his pants at its sight

Laturn just attempted to fight Luffy and within five seconds he got sent flying to get touch-diffed by some BBPs fodders that even Hancock can negdiff :gokulaugh:

And I was deadass right on Saturn vs Vegapunk. Saturn spent 90% of the arc talking to Vegapunk and got scientifically humbled by him as I had called
Extravlad meltdown

It's beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.