• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
Bro didn't even read the summary πŸ’€

What did I tell you about reading the spoilers entirely?

As usual, you are disrespecting the work of our leakers and this isn't cool

Stop embarrassing yourself and this forum

Don't bring my name ever again, I'm ashamed to be mentioned by such an embarrassment
Again with the insults, just because you have no argument and you clowned yourself with your stupid Admiral downplaying :gokulaugh:
Keep being salty Yonkopleb

You know the admiral friends are scared when they think Luffy and Sanji guarding a half dead 60 something year old is somehow indicative of anything

They argued for years Blackbeard would be a minor villain. A roadbump before Laughtale.

This chapter gave Blackbeard so much more hype. Means to take over the world. And the motivation.

People argued for years Blackbeard wanted the world.

That was simply dismissed as headcanon

It's not headcanon anymore.

Extraloser acting as if Nika had punched him.

Relax, Nika is not real, he will not come to punch you.

Your homies and you were crying last chapter that Luffy was laughing at Vegapunk being hurt by Saturn and how nonserious he was.

Yet, Luffy took the situation and Saturn seriously, confirming that he considers Saturn a bigger threat and villain than Kizaru

As usual, you were proven once again that you had embarrassed yourselves by jumping to a conclusion very quickly.
Why is Nika and Sanji standing in front of Kizaru, who threatens to rip their heads off while Saturn is in the trash?:risicheck:

Again with the insults, just because you have no argument and you clowned yourself with your stupid Admiral downplaying :gokulaugh:
Keep being salty Yonkopleb
Nah you are just completely deluded

You didn't read the summary it is clear or your brain is ignoring some parts of it

Hit me up when you learn how to read in your primary school classes or when you decide to start using your brain cells

Status
Not open for further replies.