Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared admiral wanker post. If the marines are the final battle Sanji absolutely beats one.
Luffy will focus on a Gorosei after defeating an Emperor of the Sea who was the World's Strongest Creature

It is only logical that Zoro and/or Sanji focus on an admiral

Delusional latrines still push Luffy = Kizaru while Luffy/Saturn > Kizaru

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ideal ending for Zoro vs Lucci is like it was shown in Goatik spoilers.

Jinbe's arrival distracts Zoro, Lucci lands Rokuougan and Zoro muscles throug it like he did against Kamazou.
Nah fam

Jinbei either will switch places with zoro... which would make everything pointless and oda will come across as retarded

Or jinbei will witness something special from Zoro....

"Sanji blocks a laser."
Kizaru, the Bozo:

"Luffy uses a giant fist the size of an island coated with CoA, ACoA, ACoC, Barrier."
Kaidou,the chad:

:suresure::suresure::cheers:
Btw given everything Luffy has done against Saturn this chapter, it is confirming that he will be the one to defeat him but also that he will defeat him with an attack similar to Bajrang Gun (Bajrang Stamp)

This chapter is a big win for everything I've been saying for months

Kizaru is beaten by Luffy > Gets up > "I need to kill Bonney and Kuma"
Repeat this... The guy seems like a broken machine with only one purpose, I hope that now that Bonney is gone, Kizaru's BOT does something other than repeating the L.
Watch him next chapter being like "I need to make sure Vegapunk is dead" and ignores Sanji, just for Sanji to block another attack of him
Kizaru: Hmm how strange, Why can't I hurt the fodders?

Break next week on stall Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.