• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What is there to cope about what did Lucci achieve against Zoro exactly
He didn't achieve anything against zoro

But him holding zoro doesn't look good....

I mean yes it's only two swords...No KoH but you expect zoro to wind up lucci faster than what got portrayed because we all know what zoro can do

This is on oda.....

they are coping saying he isnt taking him seriously
:milaugh:
His veins are literally popping and he’s dropping essays lol

Nah real talk he isn't using aCoC which doesn't make it bad but Lucci won already. He is above guys like Queen at this point.
:kaidowhat:

The fight has been going on for what, half an hour? Anyway what use is ACoC if you’re engaged in CQC

What is there to cope about what did Lucci achieve against Zoro exactly
And vice versa, Zoro couldn’t take down Lucci after such a long confrontation
Zoro is injured too

Speedji is going to fight Saturn!
I still think there is a catch to Saturn’s durability, kind of like Hawkins. Maybe every fatal attack he receives is automatically transferred to a slave. Or Saturn can regenerate because he’s absorbed the spirits of all the people he’s killed. I still firmly believe that the Admirals are still stronger (from a purely fighting / strength perspective) and so Luffy vs Kizaru will be the main fight. Plus Saturn will now all too well about the Germa from 300 years ago that conquered the North Blue, so we might even get some backstory.

As an good uncle who spent good old days with Bonney once that was like her niece, isn't it normal he feels horrified at the sight of a pervert weirdo suddenly saying "love is stronger than light" toward the 12 years old Bonney?
I think the guy who imagined cutting her in half with her dad might be a tad bit worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.