• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, indeed.
  • Creates Magma like fire dwarfing everything Akainu has shown
  • Creates hot beams dwarfing any BEAM Kizaru displayed, capable of piercing through islands
  • Lifting objects far larger and heavier than what Fujitora has displayed
And there's still Green Bull's admission of being weaker than Kaido and fearing him.
It's very embarrassing for the admiral fans. This wasn't what they promised me when Admiral Piece arrived.:kobeha:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah coz there is nothing to comprehend lol, Zoro fans are the ones molding the plot according to their agenda. No wonder you guy fail miserably. They can't accept that Lucci is strong coz that would make their "Zoro one shotted Lucci while Luffy 3 shotted agenda" a failure.
Miserable :kuzanshut:
Whatever makes you sleep better...

Do you realize how insane this excuse is?

Saturn and kizaru are hellbent on killing everybody, but instead of rushing to the scene as fast as possible, zoro would simply decide to not go all out for whatever cope his fans use lol?
Take that to oda ..why he isn't making zoro go all out?

But the thing is zoro is still hasn't gone all out and common sense say it because oda has something else on mind...

I mean it's common sense...

Just one question, how are we sure it is not vegapunk boots that countered kizaru lasers ? Like when he hit sanji chest and not his legs when he fire at bonney ?

C

CensoredbyWG

Whatever makes you sleep better...

Take that to oda ..why he isn't making zoro go all out?

But the thing is zoro is still hasn't gone all out and common sense say it because oda has something else on mind...

I mean it's common sense...
Sounds, looks and smells like copium.

K

Kizaru clashed with nika without being humiliated, this alone puts him above lucci.

Not to mention build up, portrayal and other things...
What build up? What portrayal?

Pre TS Lucci DESTROYED BOTH ZORO AND LUFFY TOGETHER IN DIRECT BRAWLS. Who else got this achievement so far? Not even Kaido nor Kizaru nor Saturn ever DESTROYED Luffy and Zoro in 1 vs 2.

Pre TS Lucci entered timeskip already defeated by pre TS Luffy but if fresh out of timeskip / Fishman Island Luffy met with fresh out of timeskip / Egghead Lucci, Luffy would get low diffed. No awaken DF, no advanced haki, trash time limit G4. Lucci awakened DF on his own without any mentor.

Oda respects Lucci far far too much. He shits on Kizaru by portrayal

Because of plot convenience to stop zoro interfere from main plot...
Seriously. Zoro the Procrastinating Dickhead isn't even using Three-Sword Style, and he turned his overflowing ACoA off. Like I know this is being done for the sake of the story, but this is just makes Zoro look like a complete doofus. He's a walking contradiction. Claims he needs to hurry up, yet he tells Lucci he's not the one that controls the duration of the fight. Bozo's a stalling addict.

That line running down his cheek is no bruise, it’s blood
Zoro does know that his crew needs him but Lucci has been keeping him engaged in CQC for half an hour or so
There’s really no point in saying he didn’t take him seriously
You can keep character far above your level engaged we saw that in Wano already doesn’t make a difference.

C

CensoredbyWG

well I made a thread a while back saying he was closer to sanji than luffy
I was called a troll but ok
Of course zoro is closer to sanji lol, captains mog their commanders to hell and back.

Look at the amount of effort, plot conveniences and Deus ex machinas zoro needed to beat king, which was just a YC1 without awakening or advanced haki.

How can someone seriously watch wano and think thar zoro is anywhere near luffy lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.