Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I didnt deflect anything. You did by bringing up Luffy for no reason. I guess he's living rent free in your head like you guys always say huh? Anyway, he daid that he wanted to end it quickly but that Lucci was tough. Nothing you say can change his words. Keep yapping on an internet forum about how Zoro didnt mean what he said though because blah blah

You're done.
You are deflecting

I gave you multiple of examples of how meaningless your point is

We even have a 1 for 1

Zoro called killer tough and then beat him with one attack

I didnt deflect anything. You did by bringing up Luffy for no reason. I guess he's living rent free in your head like you guys always say huh? Anyway, he said that he wanted to end it quickly but that Lucci was tough. Nothing you say can change his words. Keep yapping on an internet forum about how Zoro didnt mean what he said though because blah blah

You're done.
Didn't know you can cook like this. Respect ✊ I underestimated you cuz of your signature

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
B-But swords are stronger than punches

Luffy bodied Lucci with a few blunt forced hits to the point Lucci was blacking out and Pinzolo here can't even land a significant cut on Lucci

Zoro is a fraud Mihawk be wasting his time on this student

:milaugh:
3 g5 Named attacks and lucci is up and fighting

Oda can't even let zoro do one or lucci is done

B-But swords are stronger than punches

Luffy bodied Lucci with a few blunt forced hits to the point Lucci was blacking out and Pinzolo here can't even land a significant cut on Lucci

Zoro is a fraud Mihawk be wasting his time on this student

:milaugh:
G5 hakiless hands >>> pinzoro magic swords with haki coating

Status
Not open for further replies.