• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda’s art is pretty good when he wants it to be good tbh

Luffy folding Saturn looked nice

Sanji deflecting light looked pretty good too

The panels still don’t clear too much up about the BBP though

If anything the summary just made it more confusing

It doesn’t seem like they were here for Saturn specifically but they also took/did something that isn’t visible

Maybe they stole a command chip? Not too sure
They probably stole the seraphim and York. York would’ve told them about the gorosei having absolute control so they stole the goroseis face which would mean no one can deny their control of the seraphim anymore.

Is he not doing what he wants because Lucci isn't letting him or is he not doing what he wants because he simply doesn't feel like it? Last time I checked, Zoro wouldn't have any problems using more power whenever he wants. It's just a matter of when he feels like using it.
Because Lucci ain’t letting him rejoin the crew, and he’s been doing that for half an hour or so

So many agendas
Nice for Sanji to get his moment, been waiting some time for that.
Saturn is the glorious punchbag here, fucking jobber.
Luffy again not using ACoC, he did once against Kizaru and then became BM.
Zoro has not used ACOC even once, went to 3 swords with flames but then reverted back to 2 swords no flames. I hope he gives the respect to Lucci by putting on the bandana before the finisher (if that even happens). Will wait for the dialogue to give more thoughts on the fight.

BBPs getting some hype, BB looking like the possible final villain, still don't know how all factions will end up in the final battle. Luffy and Dragon have it against the WG/CD, BB has it against Luffy and Shanks, Marines have it against RA and Pirates.

I think the pos Egghead bounties will put the SHs on the same level as RHPs and Sanji will become the 3rd highest. The final bounties will be either after Laugh Tale or after WG fight and the bounties are issued by the new Marines because in the end SHs are still pirates kind of shit.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You the only one deflecting. Zoro said killer was tough and then one shot him.
That's how little it means
I didnt deflect anything. You did by bringing up Luffy for no reason. I guess he's living rent free in your head like you guys always say huh? Anyway, he said that he wanted to end it quickly but that Lucci was tough. Nothing you say can change his words. Keep yapping on an internet forum about how Zoro didnt mean what he said though because blah blah

You're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.