How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu soloed all Whitebeard pirates?
Yes. He didn’t beat them but he did in fact fight them all solo lol. Which is ultimately Kinyagi’s point, that Kizaru is about to fight Sanji and Luffy, and maybe finally get even remotely serious while doing it lol.

Meanwhile Saturn got clobbered across Egghead like the irrelevant bug that he is. Lol

Can you start using your brain?

It is really exhausting to deal with people who are objectively wrong and are pushing the same nonsense again and again while thinking they are right.

Like I told @EmperorKinyagi like minutes ago, stop using "paneling" for justifying nonsense.

Akainu soloed all Whitebeard pirates?
Kuzan soloed all of Blackbeard pirates?

Luffy is not even standing in front of Kizaru, he is laughing his ass off after punching Saturn to the other side.
Kizaru is holding his head again and questioning his life choices.
Sanji is smoking his cigarette and chilling.

You seriously believe that Luffy needs Sanji to fight Kizaru? Are you stupid? Didn't you see Luffy defeat Kizaru once already and punch him AWAY with a unnamed punch?

On the other hand, Luffy used DAWN GATLING on fucking Saturn and dude is fine after getting hit by multiple GEAR 5 named attacks.

Luffy is going to focus on Saturn, there is no denying this.

Bonney will have her moment but she ain't defeating Saturn by imitating an attack that did nothing on him, start using your brain.

Sanji will stall Kizaru and maybe switch opponents with Zoro at some point.
Lol, so much nonsense in this post lmao

1. Where did I ever say Bonney is going to defeat Saturn? I told you Luffy is also fighting Saturn (or with the Robot but I digress it doesnt matter)

2. The framing VERY clearly shows Luffy and Sanji guarding Vegapunk from Kizaru. Oda very clearly draws this framing for matchups. Saturn is nowhere in this panel.

3. Zoro does not take over Sanji's fights. Luffy however takes over fights from everyone who end up fighting his villains, this happens ALL THE TIME and never in the reverse:

?
But this scene is with the mugis on the ship.

Luffy using randomly G5 on the ship doesn't make any sense. I think this is Luffy G5 because they have just left EH.

But anyway, I like just as much the opposite idea. I just think that scene is a flash-forward for now.
Once again, you are taking manga paneling WAY out of context. There is nothing implying Luffy is in Gear 5 on his own ship. All that scene communicates is that:

- The crew was on their way Egghead
- CP0 reported that the crew was there after the fact when Luffy and Lucci fought

Thats it. Its not that complicated, follow the narration

Yes. He didn’t beat them but he did in fact fight them all solo lol. Which is ultimately Kinyagi’s point, that Kizaru is about to fight Sanji and Luffy, and maybe finally get even remotely serious while doing it lol.

Meanwhile Saturn got clobbered across Egghead like the irrelevant bug that he is. Lol
God damn One Piece misses the terminator Akainu of the pre timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.