Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hawkins is left-handed, if you didn't know yet.
I wank with my left hand and I and I'm also left-handed.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I posted that awhile ago, Or least tried to, smh It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So fucking adorable, I wanna see this happen, Step by step.
It will not surprise me if Yamato already pulled shit like this in the past 20 years and Kaido beat her out of embarrassment.

Last edited:
I know many of you are long-term One Piece fans who have been a part of the community for years.

I was wondering if anybody could confirm the legitimacy of these “2chan leaks from 2009”.

https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/205147098/massive-2ch-one-piece-plot-leak-from-2009

He said the crew would split up and there will be a Timeskip.

Then he said Whitebeard and Ace will die.

There is even more. Then he said Luffy will meet someone that he loves and tought was dead.

And two more things. That luffy will fight Doflamingo in the new world and that Sanji will die in the big war. Sanji told luffy to go to the big sea that he wanted to see ( smiling at luffy while saying it and than dying )

And now he even wrote more stuff:

Law will lose his eye in the war against Kaido

Chooper will die by the hands of Kaido

The Girl in Chapter 795 will be the next Strawhat

Kaido is a suicidal man because he lost his son

Kaido also has a daughter

Kaido is Zorros father

Zorro will kill his father after kaido killed chooper

After Zorro and Luffy beat Kaido luffy will be captured by smoker and sent to impel down, Sabo and the crew will rescure him

Bon Clay joins the crew

Sanji will get his moment with big mom and zorro with kaido

Big mom knows everything about sanji and kills jinbei

Sanji was hiding a big thing to the strawhats about his past

Blackbeard will start a war against the marine and win it

Blackbeard kills shanks and becomes pirate king for a short time
I only bring up these leaks because they guessed that Kaido has a daughter, however I haven’t been able to find a credible source that confirms the legitimacy of the leaks.

If you have seen these before, when did you see them? Did they really come out in 2009?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know many of you are long-term One Piece fans who have been a part of the community for years.

I was wondering if anybody could confirm the legitimacy of these “2chan leaks from 2009”.

https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/205147098/massive-2ch-one-piece-plot-leak-from-2009

He said the crew would split up and there will be a Timeskip.

Then he said Whitebeard and Ace will die.

There is even more. Then he said Luffy will meet someone that he loves and tought was dead.

And two more things. That luffy will fight Doflamingo in the new world and that Sanji will die in the big war. Sanji told luffy to go to the big sea that he wanted to see ( smiling at luffy while saying it and than dying )

And now he even wrote more stuff:

Law will lose his eye in the war against Kaido

Chooper will die by the hands of Kaido

The Girl in Chapter 795 will be the next Strawhat

Kaido is a suicidal man because he lost his son

Kaido also has a daughter

Kaido is Zorros father

Zorro will kill his father after kaido killed chooper

After Zorro and Luffy beat Kaido luffy will be captured by smoker and sent to impel down, Sabo and the crew will rescure him

Bon Clay joins the crew

Sanji will get his moment with big mom and zorro with kaido

Big mom knows everything about sanji and kills jinbei

Sanji was hiding a big thing to the strawhats about his past

Blackbeard will start a war against the marine and win it

Blackbeard kills shanks and becomes pirate king for a short time
I only bring up these leaks because they guessed that Kaido has a daughter, however I haven’t been able to find a credible source that confirms the legitimacy of the leaks.

If you have seen these before, when did you see them? Did they really come out in 2009?
Dunno If I know this from 4chan specifically but Yes I read this years ago indeed.