ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
What's interesting is that Devon took Saturn's Appearance but They didn't care about him
If their Goal was to Infiltrate Mary Geoise, They wouldn't want Real Saturn to ruin their cover
This means that They intend to make Devon appear on a Den Den Mushi as Saturn to Announce something
And Laffitte probably is Infiltrating Mary Geoise (Something He easily done before), to Hypnotize Communications Team
So that WG Fail to Stop Devon's Show

I wonder if this means that BB's Next Target is Morgans
His Plan is to become King & create New Law that any Pirate who joins his Crew will have their Bounty Frozen
This will make him have Largest Pirate Army ever

Blackbeard's Plan is Clear
Make himself Strong ---> Make his Commanders Strong ---> Make his Army Strong
And then it's Time to take Ancient Weapons
If he becomes a Kingdom of Government he can take things a step further and bribe them anyway to force them the Marines for his army

Despite being made of light, hes not the "brightest bulb" in some ways ironically lol.

Him trying to take on 2 Yonkos, never mind their commanders, Kaidos entire military force, the Strawhats, Samurai, all their allies and whatever, whoever else, including Yamato too is just a pure suicide mission to the extreme lol. Even if he brought a serious military force with him, like 95% of the Marines below Admirals are pure fodder and would get slaughtered lmao.

At least Green Bull was smart enough to to avoid going in when Kaido was still there at least BUT still foolish enough to go in alone against orders from Akainu and think "nah i'll win, i can solo". He doesnt realise Shanks saved him from a much bigger humiliation than if he tried to pull up on the SHs, Kidd and Law too and especially with Gear 5 and its relentless toon force powers too ofc.
Kizaru is drunk on that "Let's invade Russia in the winter" energy.

Despite being made of light, hes not the "brightest bulb" in some ways ironically lol.

Him trying to take on 2 Yonkos, never mind their commanders, Kaidos entire military force, the Strawhats, Samurai, all their allies and whatever, whoever else, including Yamato too is just a pure suicide mission to the extreme lol. Even if he brought a serious military force with him, like 95% of the Marines below Admirals are pure fodder and would get slaughtered lmao.

At least Green Bull was smart enough to to avoid going in when Kaido was still there at least BUT still foolish enough to go in alone against orders from Akainu and think "nah i'll win, i can solo". He doesnt realise Shanks saved him from a much bigger humiliation than if he tried to pull up on the SHs, Kidd and Law too and especially with Gear 5 and its relentless toon force powers too ofc.
Post automatically merged:

Amen man! Or bear even ofc! Best bear!

:hihihi::goyea:
Akainu saved his life this is why gb also shouldn't have gone behind his back to infiltrate wano.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Akainu saved his life this is why gb also shouldn't have gone behind his back to infiltrate wano.
LMAO YEP EXACTLY! Thats why Akainu is the Fleet Admiral too ofc! Hes smarter than he appears to be!

I used to think Kizaru would be the most intelligent admiral a long time ago LMAO!

Built for smoke is ironically hilarious too given Smoker too lol.

Green Bull really is too much like a bull after all too.
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO

@NikaInParis @Jaguark101

:lulz::kailaugh::saden::risitameh:

Last edited:
The hype comes from Kizaru's reaction I guess.

Besides that its a pretty cool moment and he had a good one liner
yeah but nothing special
When was the last time a yonko commander actually made an admiral react like this…

Even Yamato was treated with mild annoyance.
Beckman was completely trolled
Marco treated as a child

How’s this not hype lmao
Marco blocked his attack kicked Kuzan away and blocked akainu
yamato held back due Momo otherwise he would show more resistance clapped his head
Beckmann was nah

Sanji is on par with Marco he blocked a laser attack last chapter now again

yeah but nothing special

Marco blocked his attack kicked Kuzan away and blocked akainu
yamato held back due Momo otherwise he would show more resistance clapped his head
Beckmann was nah

Sanji is on par with Marco he blocked a laser attack last chapter now again
Marco blew himself to hell and had to reform his body afterwards.

Yamato being treated as an annoyance to Greenbull was prior to momo asking her to back down

Sanji >> Marco after this chapter no admiral would react like this to some mere commander level character.