ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Blackbeard stocks going up this chapter. His underlings have a plan, do not play stupid games nor get into unnecessary fights.
They copy saint Saturns appearance through Devon to probably infiltrate Meri Joa in the future. Level 6 prisoners express Loyalty to their captain, while the original members Van Augr confirms they go right for the entire planet as their "goal". Blackbeard is an expert in devil fruits and is the only known character to eat 2 of them, possibly related to his special lineage.

Meanwhile ... the straw hat pirates fail upwards, their ship slides down some stupid ice slide, and they do not even know the name of the devil fruit of their captain.

Marco blew himself to hell and had to reform his body afterwards.

Yamato being treated as an annoyance to Greenbull was prior to momo asking her to back down

Sanji >> Marco after this chapter no admiral would react like this to some mere commander level character.
Prob Sanji is superior i combat strength he owed Queen easily once he got germa body

I

Indigo

This is just like the end of the Pre-TS.

Oda building up Blackbeard, giving him new crew members, giving him information, giving him new powers and fruits, and most important, giving him an important character to Luffy and the story as a bargaining chip, it was Ace back then and now it's Garp.

It's happening again.

Get ready for it.

While the revolutionaries (the new whitebeard pirates) and the Straw Hat Fleet fight against the WG, Blackbeard is gonna do his thing in the background and come out on top.

He is the final dog.

Can you imagine if Catarina Devon, disguised as Saturns, orders a Mother Flame attack on Elbaf?

:snoopy:

fuck up Shanks' home turf

or even worse, the Goa Kingdom just to kill his kid and wife

:crazwhat:
This is an absolute long shot of a theory for obvious reasons, but imagine if Devon somehow successfully orders a Mother Flame on Mariejois?

Again, realistically not likely to happen, but the fact that it's even remotely possible narratively now with Devon having access to disguising herself as Saturn is terrifying. The Blackbeard Pirates absolutely have the firepower now to completely flip the table over on everyone else.

Exactly! Centuries worth of being too complacenet due to being unstoppable and the top dogs for that long as you said ofc. The bigger they are, the harder they fall and no empire lasts forever!

BBP swooping them in and taking them down would be so peak, exciting and refreshing!

I really DO NOT like Imu, The Incestial Dragons, these Holy Shites and the Gorosei so fuck them lmao. Gorosei I kinda had hype up for before but Oda has both added to it then completely ruined it and that doesnt factor in the completely irreversible, impossible to ignore completely catastrophic fuck up of letting the Nika fruit go uncaptured for 800 years! They make Wile E Coyote, Team Rocket, Dick Dastardly and Tom from Tom and Jerry look EXTREMELY competent and reliable by comparison!

:cheers::kata::steef::zehaha:
Exactly! Like I said before, in any other shounen series, Imu and the WG would absolutely be the final bosses of the story. And they still might be here... but I've always been uncertain of that, given Blackbeard's presence in the story. And the developments in this chapter really put that back into perspective and show some very obvious and narratively organic means for Oda to topple down the WG and Imu entirely and set up the BBP as the final bosses of One Piece.

Plus, when you've got the heads of the WG all acting like dunces while Blackbeard's crew are looking hungry, ambitious and downright clever in the same scenes... that seems telling IMO.

This single page is the biggest argument against Blackbeard not being the final villain over the WG tbh lmao

Oda is building up Blackbeard again

and his lineage too

and his objetive of "The World"

just like Xebec...
Xebec failed. But as Catarina said "Teach is special"
The other page show that Saturn, the gorosei and Imu doesnt have any idea of what is Blackbeard goal and plan. They are confused by Teach actions
And not forget that Imu put Blackbeard alongside Luffy and Shirahoshi. Idk, for me he is being build up to take Imu place

Because Oda doesn’t want to think of new techniques for Lucci
I think it more about Oda not caring about fight cause it don't matter if just there for stalling lol.
The fights already short or get off screen this arc and this fight story wise just don't matter.
At least others were save VP or Bonney, try help other people run etc etc and even that just a punch and few panels .

I

Indigo

Xebec failed. But as Catarina said "Teach is special"
The other page show that Saturn, the gorosei and Imu doesnt have any idea of what is Blackbeard goal and plan. They are confused by Teach actions
And not forget that Imu put Blackbeard alongside Luffy and Shirahoshi. Idk, for me he is being build up to take Imu place
that's what i said lmao

i'm saying this chapter goes against the people that think the WG is the end boss